Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Dont own one. Don't want one. Never did like games. I have played my bros Xbox 360 it was alright. My friends love the ps3s.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Im Xbox360 all the way, but i dont like when some games are console specific.

Cant wait for Resident Evil 6!!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Sand_Squid said:
What kind of game box do you have?
Thinking about going with a play station.
I love my xbow over the ps3. Just my preference. I am mainly playing EA NHL 12 and cod blackops right now.

·
Retired
13,579 Posts
Did you mean "gaming"?

Gamming is something else.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Have a wii and xbox. Like both. I don't mind paying for xbox live because it dosent get hacked like the ps3.

·
Registered
310 Posts
PS3 all the way...Skyrim :)

·
Administrator
34,285 Posts
I play Super Mario Bros. with my granddaughter on the Wii. Does that count? :D

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
xbox 360. Fallout 3 and New Vegas RULES. :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I'm waiting on Rainbow Six : Patriots :D I think it'll be out in early 2013? Lotta propaganda though , but if I can look past all that I think it will be a excellent game.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
texaswoodworker said:
xbox 360. Fallout 3 and New Vegas RULES. :D
I loved fallout 3, havent played new vegas yet. I just got through finishing Max Payne 3. Its pretty badass

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Gh0zt36 said:
I'm waiting on Rainbow Six : Patriots :D I think it'll be out in early 2013? Lotta propaganda though , but if I can look past all that I think it will be a excellent game.
It looks pretty good, what is the propaganda on it?

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have both, and play the 360 99% of the time.

My friends have 360s, and I prefer the online layout of the 360 (more user friendly IMO).

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is the best of the Ghost Recon series paired with the best of the Rainbow Six series, arguably the best game I have ever played. I was hooked on Modern Warfare 3 like an addict, despite hating the game, and TCGRFS fixed that right up. Never looking back to the old "run and gun" of the MW series.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
It looks pretty good, what is the propaganda on it?
You know , white domestic terrorist hiding amongst the regulars with family ect ect ......

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Gh0zt36 said:
You know , white domestic terrorist hiding amongst the regulars with family ect ect ......
I figured thats what it was, i heard that too, i guess they are deemed "terrorists" because they went against the government

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I have both, and play the 360 99% of the time.

My friends have 360s, and I prefer the online layout of the 360 (more user friendly IMO).

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier is the best of the Ghost Recon series paired with the best of the Rainbow Six series, arguably the best game I have ever played. I was hooked on Modern Warfare 3 like an addict, despite hating the game, and TCGRFS fixed that right up. Never looking back to the old "run and gun" of the MW series.
MW 3 to me looked like black ops with new maps. Now BATTLEFIELD 3 holy crud. That game is awesome. Story mode is EPIC , online maps are absolutely gigantic. And I love the frostbite 2 engine is top notch. The realism of the graphics is insane like in game mode right before the earthquake in the earlier tehran level. The sun light becomes visible on the dust cloud , as well as sun light blinding you when you look directly in it . just a perfect game imho .

1 - 20 of 83 Posts