Games we played.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Shihan, Jul 28, 2011.

1. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

2. ViNoM

ViNoM New Member

that so cool. I went to the Simon, and once it started playing, I could almost remember the first sequence all the way to the end. I used to play that all the time!!

My sister had a knock-off of the Simon, but it had 8 buttons instead of 4!

3. freefall

freefall New Member

Man. You're much younger than me. I was thinking of "Smear the Queer" "Red Rover" and "Dodgeball".

4. Ploofy

Ploofy New Member

I'm one of the youngest and thats what I played. ^^^^ I also beat the **** outta my friends with sticks, and learned how to blow stuff up.

5. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

My sons played "Smear the Queer" and there was one kid who always went home crying. His Mom would call all the other Moms and be mad at us.

We played Twister and Spin the Bottle at parties. We were "wild and crazy kids". Anyone remember "Post Office"?

6. BlindOldMan

BlindOldMan New Member

Kick the can, rolly hole, olly olly oxenfree, red light green light, davy crockett, old maid, london bridge, steal the milk bottle from Old Dirty Shihan's porch, touch the ice, jump up and down (you're bored kid? Go jump up and down.)

7. winds-of-change

Oh, man. You just brought back a bad memory. In the summer, many neighborhood kids would come to our house to play Kick the Can. One little girl thought my oldest son was cool and she was kind of afraid of the dark so she would hide with him. They were hiding behind my car and when the kid who was "It" came looking for them, my son ran one way and the little girl ran the other. My son accidentally elbowed the girl in the mouth and her two front teeth fell out!! They were her permanent, adult ones. She comes in to the house, crying, blood running down her chin and through her fingers. She has a tooth in one hand. I send my son out to look for the other and he finds it. I throw the teeth in a cup of milk and run this little girl back to her parents. Her Mom, who was a pretty good friend of mine, was just coming in from a walk and I told her what happened and handed her daughter over.

Oddly enough, the Mom said she was walking around the high school and heard dogs barking from down in a sewer and she wanted to help the dogs. We agreed to exchange problems, she calls the dentist who meets them at the office, I call the police who send the fire department to go down the sewer to lift out these two HUGE Labs. There was a raccoon at the top of a ladder used to get down in the sewer. Apparently these two dogs chased the coon through the drainage pipe from the river into the sewer. My sons lifted the lid of the sewer to let the coon run free. The dogs needed help from the fire department. :)

The dentist was able to put the little girl's teeth back in. She wore braces for a while which held them in place so they would re-root. It was successful. I let them make a claim against my homeowners insurance to pay for the accident. We are still good friends.

The dogs got lifted out of the sewer and returned to their owners.

I'm telling you. There's always something happening here. :rolleyes:

8. JohnJak

JohnJak New Member

How about Fire Truck with your girlfriend.

9. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

lawn darts, big heavy metal lawn darts we had hours of fun and only a few injurys.

10. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

No "Post Office" but I sure remember them "Twister" parties! :D :D

[​IMG]

11. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Anyone else ever attempt to combine "Lawn Darts" and "Smear the Queer" into the greatest game ever??

Yes it's just as awesome as it sounds...:p

12. rifleman1

rifleman1 New Member

if i was able to buy or find lawn darts i probably would have to try this...

13. winds-of-change

Well, ours wasn't quite like that. We had our clothes on and there were guys. :cool:

14. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

hey does any one know where I can sign up for that twister game pic above lol :D

15. winds-of-change

Sorry. Four player max. You'll just have to sit back and watch. Maybe spin the spinner and call out the next move. :eek:

16. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

17. Double_tap

Double_tap New Member

Hey I am completely comfortable and cool with that.......Right hand Green....lol see I would even be good at it lol

18. winds-of-change

We used to play 'dirty word' Scrabble. :D

19. orangello

orangello New Member

I will never forget my dog getting nailed by one of those that i had tossed up "for elevation". That was a seriously hard-headed dog.