Firearms Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
In spite of inheriting a bolt action .22 and a double barrel 12 ga in my teens(early 80s), I never got into firearms......until recently:). Over the last month, I got a H&R 12ga pump, a Walther PK380, and a Bersa .45. So if I ask a stupid question, please just point me in the right direction!

Premium Member
Howdy

Welcome to the FTF community.

We like to help you get answers to your questions.

Registered
Welcome to FTF

Welcome from middle Georgia. Glad you found us. Enjoy.

Registered
to the FTF community. We are glad to have you as a new member!

All you need here is a thick skin and the ability to laugh at anything, including yourself!

Please read the following, it will save all of us a lot of time and trouble:

Please DO NOT post (including in your signature) advertisements, links to sell or advertise if you are not a vendor.

New folks- Please read this!!! << Click Here

FTF Newcomer's Guide << Click Here

How To Post Pics on FTF << Click Here

FTF's List Of Acronyms << Click Here

Join the Gun Owners of America, a worthy 2nd Amendment protector.

Gun Owners of America << Click Here

Please join the NRA, it serves all gun owners well.

Join the NRA << Click Here

Registered
Welcome from Michigan.....

Premium Member
Welcome here from Oregon.

Registered
Welcome from North Florida

Supporting Member

Welcome to the FTF! Being fairly new to weapons other than the ones you mentioned. There are no such thing as stupid questions for newcomers with a new passion for weapons, shooting and other related issues and who want to learn! The only stupid question in my book, is the one that is not asked! We all were green and new once upon a time although I can hardly remember that far back! LOL! But the fact is, even with years of experience we always want to learn new things or better ways of doing something no matter how much experience or knowledge we have. And that is why in addition to the camaraderie, some of us are here on the FTF! And of course we like to thing we can also help others including new shooters, hunters, collectors and just anybody that has a passion. Glad to have you on board! Ask away!:D

Supporting Member
If you are from Georgia, you must have eaten at the Varsity!! wada-ya-have

Welcome

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the great welcome! I'll see what I can do with some car pics. She's nothing special, just a 66 coupe. I have never eaten at the Varsity and stay out of Atlanta as much as possible....haven't been in probably 4 yrs. I live 25 minutes west of Augusta.

Registered
Hello from Augusta, you must be from the Thomson area? Welcome aboard.

Registered
Know the area pretty good, I actually live out in Blythe but grew up in Augusta, used to own some land out toward Pumpkin Center.

Registered
Thanks for the great welcome! I'll see what I can do with some car pics. She's nothing special, just a 66 coupe. I have never eaten at the Varsity and stay out of Atlanta as much as possible....haven't been in probably 4 yrs. I live 25 minutes west of Augusta.
Try the Varsity in Athens. Less crowded and lot more to look at.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts