Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw some youtube videos about people who basically took a ruger 10/22 and fitted it into a G36 airsoft outer casing.
purely cosmetic
i know its possible but is it a good idea?
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
962 Posts
they break pretty easily. theres a guy on rimfirecentral that did it and said the plastic is too cheap. if you could figure out how to use the metal bodies i think it would be a nice idea. also there was aguy trying to sell them for like 250 bucks on this site, totaly not worth it

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I saw it when someone posted it here on the forum. It looked pretty scary. It was pretty much held together with electrical tape and hot glue.

·
Registered
962 Posts
yeah that guy was tryin to rob people here, that was terrible

·
Registered
51 Posts
There are a couple companies making aluminum based kits to drop 10/22's in to. I forget the name, but if you visit rimfirecentral.com and search the "Ultimate 10/22" forum section there are some wild, and definitely NOT cheap ones.

·
Banned
13,934 Posts
why on earth would you want to put a real gun into a stupid kiddy airsoft PLASTIC housing? Why not just get a real gun and leave it is a real gun? It baffels me why you are trying to put a real gun into a TOY for kids.

Oh and don't give me the Airsoft are more realistic than paintball gun crap. YOUR PLAYING WITH A DARN TOY.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts