G31 357 to 40

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by rocshaman, Aug 17, 2012.

1. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

I have a G31 and I want to pick up a 40 cal barrel for it. It's my understanding that a factory barrel will work and there's no need for a conversion barrel, the mags will work too, is that right? My main question is where would be the best place to pick up the barrel at the best price? Also I was wondering if anyone has bought ammo from luckygunner.com and if they're a good outfit to deal with. Looking for the best online ammo prices with a reputable dealer.

2. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Anybody? Has this already been answered in another thread? If so, kindly point me towards would ya.

3. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

Glock 22 barrel will work in your gun. Google it and look for the best prices. Glockmeister would be a good place to start. You can use the same mags you already have.

4. cakesterkiller

cakesterkiller New Member

i have a g22 and I picked up a barrel from lone wolf to convert it to a g31 but the sig ammo is too expensive where I live unless ya reload for it

5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

Yeah that's one of the main reasons I want to drop the G22 barrel on my 31. I really like the 357 round but it is expensive.

6. cakesterkiller

cakesterkiller New Member

i dont know how it works with the .357 sig mags but a 15 round .40 mag will hold 16 of the .357 sig rounds