G30sf target pic

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Glockpotion23, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Not sure i did this right but not bad shooting for me; besides the flyers.

Attached Files:

2. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

I got it right

On my old laptop, it was difficult loading pics to the forum but on my new one, seems more simple.

3. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

Not to shabby. So you finally got it back from glock?

4. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Yeah, got it back Wed. and went straight to the range. I shot 100 flawless rounds using Blazer and Tulammo. Whatever they did worked:D. Im goin back tomorrow to put another 50 through her just to make sure. After that, i will carry.

5. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

Heck ya. I'm taking my new 30 out tomorrow for the first time. Can't freakin wait

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Hope you're talkin about to the range :rolleyes: :p

7. lyodbraun

lyodbraun New Member

Nice shooting, I love my new G30 SF... its one great shooting gun thats for sure...

8. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

Anyone put an extended slide release on there 30? Is it different than the others?

9. Engine5truck

Engine5truck New Member

I did and I like it alot. What others are u inquiring about? There is a bunch out there and they all different for the most part. But all have the same purpose. Just depends what fits u

10. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

For some reason, the slide release on the 30 seems more flush IMO. I have thought about extending it but havent yet.

11. lewist24

lewist24 New Member

If you don't mind me asking why did you have to send your pistol back to Glock?

12. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

No problem sir. I had like 10 FTF with just three boxes of ammo. The first two range trips i used Federal cause the gun shop guy said it was better. First box+first range trip=5 FTF. Second box+second range trip=4 FTF. After that i called Glock and they said to switch ammo and load mags to full capacity. Third box+third range trip=1 FTF. This time i used PMC and still the same issue. Glock said if what they recommended didnt work to send it back. It took like 3 weeks to get it back but i am pleased. Although they said they shot 50 rounds with various ammo and had 0 malfunctions, i still say they repaired something. Whatever they done worked cause i shot 150 rounds and its been "perfection":D. Got my Talon grips coming and my TommyTheis holster and im ready to carry.

13. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

Got my 30 out today finally. Very impressed with the recoil and accuracy of that thing. Ran 100 wwb, 25 rounds of umc, 30 fmj hand loads and 15 hand loaded jhp. Chewed it all up with zero malfunctions. May have just fell in love.

14. Uptown_General_Roc

Uptown_General_Roc New Member

Great Shoot N

15. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Just bought a 30 SF yesterday, can not wait to take it to the range!

16. Blade

Blade New Member

Taking my G30 to the range tomorrow (for the first time) to break it in :)

17. dustinoif3

dustinoif3 New Member

My earlier post about the extended slide release was because of a difference between the one for 45's and the ones for all others. I read somewhere that if you put one in that's for a 23 it'll make the 30 lock open after each shot. Just wondering if there's any truth to it.