G27 question

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Jimc19322, Aug 20, 2012.

1. Jimc19322

Jimc19322 New Member

Hey everyone, I have a question and it may be a dumb one but here goes. About a month ago I bought a brand new g27. I life the gun. My only issue with it is that the trigger safety has some play in it from side to side. If I shake the gun a little
    bit I can hear it rattling around. I went to my lgs and held a couple random glocks and they didn't really seem to do it, but then again I didn't really thoroughly examine them. Te guy at the gun store said it was normal,bit I'm still kinda worried about it. I called glock and the guy I talked to said he couldn't really tell without it there in front of him buthe didn't think it would be an issue. I haven't found much info on the
    net over this so I figured I would ask you guys. Again the little bit of play in it is from side to side and it is an audible rattle when shaken. Any opinions you guys could give me would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

2. tacticalfun

tacticalfun Active Member

Its the firing pin rattling not the safety. No glock can leave the factory unless it does

3. Jimc19322

Jimc19322 New Member

I know that the firing pin should rattle if I have pulled the trigger. This is definitely coming from the trigger safety. I can kind of wiggle it from side to side....if I put my finger over the trigger safety and hold it it doesn't do it.

4. yogiboobooranger

yogiboobooranger New Member

All of mine rattle too! There is no issue there..