G26 subtle upgrades

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by kmglocks, May 13, 2012.

1. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

Looking for input on subtle upgrades to my g26 which I carry. I only have night sights at this time, thinking that's enough, thoughts?

2. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

you could white out the lettering on the slide my brother did it to his and it looks sharp

3. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

he did the #s on the mag as well

4. wayno148

wayno148 Member

Only thing I have done is modify the mags w/the steel plates that give a place for your pinky finger and go to the range often to become more proficient...enjoy

5. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

its cheap and easy and it makes it not look like every other one out there

Attached Files:

6. apowers1214

apowers1214 New Member

In my opinion your personal defense gun should pretty much be stock to keep as a defensive gun. Night sights and maybe the pinky extension on your magazines. My 26 is stock with the pinky extension. My 17 is a whole other story. :)

7. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

Does it hold up to cleaning solvents well?

8. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

A damn fine observation. As a carry gun, bone stock is great. For fun and overall plinking, pimp the hell out of it!

9. rickyp8888

rickyp8888 New Member

sofar so good he just used white nail polish (he took it from his girlfriend, I hope) and did any clean up with the remover

10. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

I like the extended slide release lever. Its a cheap upgrade, helps with fast mag changes, and installs in like 2 minutes (very easy)

11. kmglocks

kmglocks New Member

Been hearing alot of people recommending this. Wouldn't hurt to throw one on and give it a go.

12. Mdrums

Mdrums New Member

.25 cent trigger job, night sites, crimson trace laser....I like the grip feel the crimson does for the Glock, Crossbreed holster and lessons and range time.