Firearms Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on subtle upgrades to my g26 which I carry. I only have night sights at this time, thinking that's enough, thoughts?

·
Registered
116 Posts
you could white out the lettering on the slide my brother did it to his and it looks sharp

·
Registered
51 Posts
kmglocks said:
Looking for input on subtle upgrades to my g26 which I carry. I only have night sights at this time, thinking that's enough, thoughts?
Only thing I have done is modify the mags w/the steel plates that give a place for your pinky finger and go to the range often to become more proficient...enjoy

·
Registered
127 Posts
kmglocks said:
In my opinion your personal defense gun should pretty much be stock to keep as a defensive gun. Night sights and maybe the pinky extension on your magazines. My 26 is stock with the pinky extension. My 17 is a whole other story. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
apowers1214 said:
In my opinion your personal defense gun should pretty much be stock to keep as a defensive gun. Night sights and maybe the pinky extension on your magazines. My 26 is stock with the pinky extension. My 17 is a whole other story. :)
A damn fine observation. As a carry gun, bone stock is great. For fun and overall plinking, pimp the hell out of it!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I like the extended slide release lever. Its a cheap upgrade, helps with fast mag changes, and installs in like 2 minutes (very easy)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AgentTikki said:
I like the extended slide release lever. Its a cheap upgrade, helps with fast mag changes, and installs in like 2 minutes (very easy)
Been hearing alot of people recommending this. Wouldn't hurt to throw one on and give it a go.

·
Registered
119 Posts
.25 cent trigger job, night sites, crimson trace laser....I like the grip feel the crimson does for the Glock, Crossbreed holster and lessons and range time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts