G26 Gen 4

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by G30USMC, Aug 12, 2011.

1. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Recently purchased a G26 gen 4, any one have any issues with this firearm, such as the recoil spring?

2. G30USMC

G30USMC Active Member Supporter

Here is a pic of my new carry weapon

Attached Files:

3. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Haven't heard of many RSA problems in the 26Gen4. Don't think there were significant changes in the RSA from Gen 3 like in the larger 9mms.

4. Glockpotion23

Glockpotion23 New Member

Nice

I went to the range yesterday and couldnt find one gen4. Although i wouldnt buy one from there cause their overpriced IMO, i wanted to see how the slimmer grip felt.

5. Patch Delta

Patch Delta New Member

Traded my Kimber CDP Pro for Glock 17 Gen 4. I liked the G17 so much I then bought a Glock 26 Gen 4. The G26 is now my EDC. My 10 year old son likes the G17 best. Two problems solved...we each have a favorite.

6. Dustin860

Dustin860 New Member

I just purchased the 19 and I'm considering buying this next for more concealment. Congrats on your purchase!

7. TK427

TK427 New Member

Bought a Gen 4 Glock 26 recently and took it to the range yesterday for the first time. Accurate, reliable and ate up all the ammo I put through it most of which consisted of a mixture of 10-year old range ammo and hollowpoints. I love these guns because I can detail strip them for a thorough cleaning in less time than it takes to toast bread. To me, the smaller grip fits my hand better and it comes with three mags!!!

I sold a Glock 19 to get this guy because I couldn't adequately conceal it and I couldn't be happier. I love it in my Galco King Tuk holster.

Enjoy your Gun and don't forget to clean it once in a while!!!

Cheers

8. ronny

ronny New Member

Good to read all that. Thinking of buying a G26. Sounds like I can't go wrong. I own a G22 and love it!

9. Dizzll

Dizzll New Member

The problem with 9mm Gen4's is the spring. The springs remained the same in the subcompacts.... Should be fine

10. Sgt01

Sgt01 New Member

No issues with the Gen4 G26. The early Gen4 G19's had some extraction problems for a while, but that's been corrected from what I've been told by our Glock Rep.

11. ROLOMALDA

ROLOMALDA New Member

I bought my glock 26th gen 4 like a month ago I've been to the range couple times since and I never had no problems is super reliable and more accurate than others small 9 millimeters that I own it is a really good gun is the 1 I use for concealed carry have fun with it