G26 for me

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by NGIB, Mar 26, 2011.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

So I'm up early this morning as usual and I look on the local gun swap forum for any good deals. The first thing I see just posted is a nice G26 with 2 mags with pinky extensions, a clipdraw, a Blackhawk Serpa, and box & papers for $375. While I'm not really a Glock fan, this was a nice deal and they make great trading material - so I just picked it up 10 minutes ago.

No, I will not place a bet that I still have it later today...:D

Attached Files:

2. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

That's the tactical mexican carry clip isn't? Didn't Plexico Burris invent that?

You could probrably trade that off this afternoon for a respectable weapon. Good snag.

3. Car54

Car54 New Member

I'm jealous at your ability to find deals like this....keep up the good work.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Isn't anything sacred anymore? NGIB with a Glock!

(Turn in your 1911 secret decoder ring.)

5. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Perhaps I have seen the divine light that is Gaston. I shall forsake steel and wood for the wonder of plastic and I shall forevermore worship at the Austrian alter.

(More likely that it will be used as trade bait though)...

6. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Nice Pistol and a good price. I gay $350 for my Model 27 and that has been years ago!!!!!

7. General_lee

General_lee New Member

Not a big fan of the Mexicarry clip thingy, but nice Glock and good trade bait:D

8. ET1

ET1 New Member

Hey, it's great that you are so open with your sexual orientation. You go boy!!! Seriously... I paid $479 for my 27 over 2 years ago myself. To the OP, that is a great price for the 26. I wonder how the side clip will work. Now that Georgia doesn't require a holster for a gun, I might be interested in that for my 27...maybe. Although I don't like the idea of the trigger being exposed with no manual safety. OK nevermind, I just talked myself out of it. I also see that the mags come with the Pearce grip extensions that I use. I run one of the mags without the extension to get the most stealthness out of it when I CC. I guess I don't get these deals because I don't peruse the sites. To get the worms you have to stick your beak into the dirt.:eek:

9. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I'm not even gonna comment on this. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know you......

10. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I think the clip is meant to store your gum in, but I can't be sure.