Fusion Firearms

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by NGIB, Sep 3, 2009.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

The trigger group I ordered from Fusion came in yesterday and it contained the wrong trigger. None of the orders I've made with them ever went ultra-smooth but they do make good stuff. The response I got from this latest transaction, from the owner, is the straw that broke the camels back.

Yup, it's only a $30 trigger but the point is you just don't tell a customer to go pound sand. I've posted this on every national gun forum where I'm a member and if I ever see a thread saying something good about them - I'll post a link here.

This is the actual email exchange I had with Bob Serva, the owner of the company:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Wow!!

That is just plain piss poor customer service that is an indication of an industry with too many small places trying to be the next BIG place.

Every company has issues. Every company makes a mistake. Every company sends something out the door that is incorrect at some point.

NOT responding, in a pro-active way, when your customer contacts you concerning a shipment is unexcusable.

You deserve the feeling of pissed you are expressing. I, too, would be furious given the run down of what has gone wrong in your dealings and this owner's flippant response to a serious inquiry.

Fusion Firearms won't be getting any of my business either.

JD

3. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Whenever I'm asked for advice on where to get 1911 parts - you can bet what company I won't recommend...

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Don't make it personal on this forum please.

Just the facts.

JD

5. Johnnym

Johnnym New Member

Serva NOT Service

Fusion Firearms should be called CON-Fusion. Serva is all peaches & cream 'til he gets your money. Also ends every email with some B.S. like let me know if I can be of further help. Further help implies some help to begin with...there is none.

Purchased a new 10mm 1911; arrives with horrible finish & I have to send it back on my dime. Am told it will take 3 weeks or so. Sent it back late Nov/early December. It is now February...and I still have nothing but indifference from Serva. Strikes me as a spoiled ex - Exec who knows nothing about customer service:mad:

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Wow, brought back from the dead. As an update, I have bought a LOT of 1911 stuff since I posted this - and NONE of it has been from Fusion...

7. 38SuperFan

38SuperFan New Member

There have been quite a few similar experiences from Fusion customers, some of the things I've read are almost unbelievable. I'd never consider doing business with them.

8. therewolf

therewolf New Member

I get angry just reading about this.

When you spend hard-earned money and some company treats you

like dirt, it's bad enough.

They could either list back-ordered parts, or immediately notify you at point of

purchase. Allowing you to waste cash to expedite shipping on a back-order

is IMO, not only AVOIDABLE, but UNFORGIVABLE.

But to mis-represent parts type or appearance?

I don't know about anyone else, but my preference is to monochromatic

gun-styles. Lately manufacturers have been playing the "Kimber game" of

accentuating special parts with different finishes. I know this is a pet peeve,

because if I want to mix gun finishes, I'm sure I could all figure it all out

without professional assistance.

IMO, these guys should have sent you a refund, a written apology, and the

proper colored triggers, free. But it certainly looks like these guys could care

less about taking care of their customers, to this casual observer.:cool:

9. gandog56

gandog56 New Member

Ehhh, what can I say. I did spend the big bucks for that custom built Fusion Firearms 10mm long slide. I love the way it looks, I love the way it works. I mean they even sent me 3 different strength recoil springs to fine tune the thing without me asking.

I like them...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

There could be a big difference from when this thread was started (2009) to when you purchased your Fusion.

Maybe a new thread?

11. Olympus

Olympus New Member

Mine should be getting done in about 4 more weeks or so.