Furniture Store Robbery Stopped by the Store Owner

Discussion in 'Firearms in the Media' started by John_Deer, Feb 11, 2013.

1. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

Hoke businessman kills 16-year-old in attempted robbery

ABERDEEN, N.C. — Hoke County authorities said Monday that they are investigating an attempted robbery at an Aberdeen furniture store in which one of the suspected robbers, a teenager, was killed in a struggle with the business owner.

Here is the rest of the story for those who are interested.

http://www.wral.com/hoke-businessman-kills-16-year-old-in-attempted-robbery/12091446/

2. AIKIJUTSU

AIKIJUTSU New Member

I have read a lot of these reports, and have come to the conclusion that if I am ever confronted by multiple assailants I'll put shots in as many of them as I can. That way it'll be obvious that I was outnumbered and it wasn't just a one-on-one confrontation. Plus it would get all of them identified so they all get either arrested or planted in the ground.

3. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

What got me about the story is the store owner managed to get control of the rifle. Yet the robbers with the brass knuckles continued to attack. If I hit someone with brass knuckles once and he didn't fall, I would be looking under the guys shirt for a superman outfit. I don't think I would have continued the attack. I would be looking for the nearest exit.