Furious at this

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by NGIB, Jun 10, 2010.

1. NGIB

NGIB New Member

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Disgusted is what I am. These two should be made to repay the money earned while overseeing Arlington. Just disgusting.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

So the guy in charge hired his father to work at the cemetary? Nepotism? How long has the DB been in charge? Who oversaw him. Yeah, throw him under the bus, no, wait, slow moving steam roller. There is someone that should have been overseeing him and fell down on the job.

4. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Horrid. Those two should be in prison.

5. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

6. opaww

opaww New Member

They should be made to pay for all the stuff they should of not done. then Jailed for 15 years, after getting out made to register as a sex offinder and deported to cuba

7. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

I would rather see the two of them sent to Marine Corps bootcamp then shipped off to Afghanistan, too old you say? Not for long...
    Pathetic, typical government incompetence.

8. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Words fail me.

9. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Hate to be the poor sucker who cleans this mess up. jee-wiz

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Deal with them harshly, otherwise; it will happen again!! Prison, YES! Repay their salaries and the money needed to correct deficiencies which they allowed to happen or directed, YES!

This is absolutely disgraceful!!:mad:

11. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

12. orangello

orangello New Member

That is just sad; you would think people would consider such a post to be an honor, apparently not.

13. saviorslegacy

saviorslegacy New Member

Everyone is yelling fines or prison. It is to bad that this will probably never happen. If it does, then it will be a very small punishment just to shut people up.
    These two will simply get a mere slap on the wrists.
    The reason why this stuff and other crap happens is because we are to easy on people. I mean, look at Illonois, they have a jail that almost makes you want to be a criminal.

If the American people want people to stop being idiots they have to get harsher. No one obeys the rules when they have no fear of the punishment!
    Same can be said about a lot of yupee parents.
    My church is currently having Vacation Bible School and I am a volunteer. I am the oldest teen there (18) with a bunch of younger teen helpers (good for nothings because they want to socialize with each other) and an adult (who is very helpful). Now our job is to make sure that all 30 grade schoolers go from one station to the next in a church that seats over 1,000.
    I cannot believe how disobediant these children are. Wait, yeah I can, we are not allowed to punish in anyway (not even a time out).
    These children do not fear punishment.
    My generation and this next generation do not fear punishment, never have, that is why they act so bad.

Does anyone agree?

14. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I am glad that we put Shawn's father's urn in the niche ourselves, that way we know that he is in there.