funny things pets do

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Marlinman, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

My malamute just prompted this. Me and my fiancee were cleaning guns at her moms house. Had been for about an hour when her mom asks if we have seen her little dust mop(part pom and part ****z su). I said no and went to put the rifle i had just cleaned back in the safe. Found the door shut with the lock bolt shot. Opened it and theres that damned mop bout to pass out from lack of air. Carried him into the living room asked my fiancee if she shut the safe and she said no she thought i had. Then i hear the door slam shut. Went to investigate in time to see the mute shoot the bolt home. He hates that little dog so......i am still laughing needless to say;)

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did

2. fmj

fmj New Member

knew a Rotty once that would take his leash down, unlock the front door, open the door and take himself for a walk, leash in mouth.

Knew a husky that would let ANYONE into the house....if he didnt like you, or you werent part of the group, he would corner you in the dining room and then just sit there and stare at you with those cold, ice blue eyes. If you moved, he moved to block. You stayed, standing, in that corner until someone came and called him off.......oh, he would also bite you if you didnt allow the Kegerator to run a little into the "drip pan" under the tap for him to lap up when you refreshed your cup.

3. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Chaos has clear eyes. He hates anyone except my fiancee getting near me;) he also hates salemen....loves there pants though-the azz of them;)

4. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

Not so much funny as it is terrifying ... My dog will try to bite muzzle flash. Noises don't phase her at all though. Far as I can tell its the visual that gets her exited cause she does the same thing with a hose, or nerf gun. In fact, during a BBQ she even grabbed a nerf gun by the muzzle an took it from a kid that was pointing at her. Now that was hilarious:D

5. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya that is. What kind of dog is it?

6. trip286

trip286 New Member

I had a half malamute, half catahoula climb a tree to get away from a cat. A cat who refused to climb the tree and sat on the ground and yowled at him for over an hour.

7. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya thats hilarious

8. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Chaos would have shredded said cat if he could catch it

9. Cattledog

Cattledog New Member

a cattledog shepherd mix (what else :D). Being a control freak is in her blood. Im sure that has everything to do with it.

10. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Ya i bet. My mute is that way sometimes. Although i think he is worse just because he is probably ALOT bigger than your dog. As in hes 32" tall at top of front shoulder and weighs about 205 lbs or so.

11. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

My nephew trys to walk my dog when let him in at nite and it is priceless cuz my dog petty much drags him around the house and all u hear is stop nugget not that way then u end up hearing my nephew smack his head on the kitchen table

12. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

What kinda dog is he?

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

13. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

He is a mix half red rott and pitbull

ForumRunner_20120131_143258.jpg

14. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Good lookin dog but i think ill stick w my mute, wolves, and my........mutt which just so happens to be named hooch and is part dogue bordeoux and part neopolitan mastiff

15. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Ya wish I could get a wolf

16. trip286

trip286 New Member

damn neopolitans...

I was bitten by one once, well, he was playing so it was more of a nip. One nice puncture hole right above my navel, and another one right in the center of my back, where he got me from the side and wrapped his mouth halfway around my body. I was 14 or so, and around 180 lbs. Those dogs are too big for their own good.

17. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Hooch is a big baby. He is also lazy as hell. Touch my little cousin though and you will lose your arm and then chaos will rip your head off. So i think chaos is more the one to watch.

18. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

Sound like my dog with my nephew and his sticks lol

19. Marlinman

Marlinman New Member

Lets just say chaos lives up to his name and he learned his take no shyt from something big, black, red eyed, and demonically named and he takes it very seriously when his people aka his property is threatened.

20. bigdaddy573

bigdaddy573 New Member

One time I went to clean up his area cuz all the sticks and I grab a handful and it was on I had to fight him just to get out of reach from his chain then four a week straight I could not feed him for nutin cuz was so dam mad at me