Funny stuff at your job

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by ellwood45c, Apr 21, 2012.

1. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

I folks i build septic waste trucks (sh!t haulers). I recently built a truck for a very nice guy in utah. He brought some shirts for everybody in the shop with his company name and logo. The logo reads, If you think your job sucks we take **** from our coustomers. I thought thats was funny as can be just wanted to share it. We gave another guy the back if his truck reads, warning campain promises inside.
    If any one has any funny work or job related stories please share. Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

2. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

A couple weeks ago i was behind a pumper truck or "turd tuggers" as ive always called them and the main drain valve on the back of the tank had a cap on it that said "Remove for Refund"

3. RJMercer

RJMercer New Member

When i was working on office equipment I emptied the 2 gallon capacity waste toner tank on a pretty large copier into a trash bag and placed it carefully in a trash can to be carried out after I got the machine back together and working. Not 5 minutes later a teacher came up behind me with a stack of last years class material and plopped it down on top of this focused toner bomb. She got a nice thick coat of carbon black as well as the rest of the teachers lounge (even the walls on the other side of the room) got colored.

4. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Saw a gen tech at my last job, hook up and crank a brand new generator. A 16 cylinder cat engine, well he forgot to hook up the oil supply hoses to the block........that engine has some amazing oil pressure. There was oil on the 40 foot ceilings 30 foot away. That was a big mess.

5. woody63m

woody63m New Member

I tazed a guy who was working underneath a hummvee in iraq and he hit his head real hard then we dumped a cooler on him it was pretty funny to us at least i dont remeber him laughing that much actually he was pretty pissed but it was still funny. To us

6. woody63m

woody63m New Member

Heres another one some dumbass E-4 got mad at the 1Sgt so he figured he would saw through the main wiring harness on tops humvee well after a company smoking from hell top figured out who done it and since we the mechanics had to fix it top let our team cheif do the punishing. You ever see 5 or 6 giant bolts bins get kicked over this kid had to dig through 400 pounds of bolts, washers, and nuts and organize them by size and the thread type and everything took him like a week of non stop work this was in iraq to so it was not the nicest of weather pretty funny.

7. woody63m

woody63m New Member

And one more i was in the turret of a camen plus sitting outside of tallil waitng for the convoy to head out back to cedar II i was facing about 11 o clock posistion when i started feeling that taco bell bubbling in my gut (we always got taco bell when we had to go to tallil dumb air force bases get everything) and i new it wasnt gonna be pleasent so i said hey sgt stehlik whats that over there and i turn my turret to the 7 or 8 o clock posistion and he turns his head about the same time and well you can guess what happens next i got the hell beat out of my lower body for that one and he smoked the hell out of me when we got back to cedar man good times good times.

8. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

Funny stuff woody! Hahaha

9. ellwood45c

ellwood45c New Member

Thats some funny stuff. I took a new guy with me one day to pump a septic. We went to the dump station and the new guy hooked everything up. At least i thought, when he turned the pump on pressure a hose cam unhooked. The attendent at the waste treatment plant got coated from the upper torso down in septic waste. He looked at me and all he could say was sh1t over and over.

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

10. Hairtrigger

Hairtrigger Member

several years ago I installed a CNC machine in AZ. The electrician had a shirt on that promoted his company... on the back "Let Us Check Your Shorts!"

11. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

The first ship I ever got on, I ask the chief engineer what he wanted me to do. Apparently he wanted me out of his hair and sent me to organize the bolt room in the back of the ship. By thread and size, I sat on a 5 gallon bucket, by myself, ear protection on, sweating buckets for a month until I finished the job.

12. LONGHAIR

LONGHAIR New Member

Working on a loading dock my old boss shot a Potatoe-gun down the isle and hit a guy in the side of the face...He was scared as **** about loosing his job...It only graised his face so it was very lucky for the boss man.....

13. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

When i used to work construction i was working on a commercial job once, a strip mall or store or something. We were putting up interior walls with metal studs and hanging drywall and some of us were stuffing insulation. In addiction to our guys there were electritions, hvac guys and plumbers all working in this building. A guy asked one of the electritions if he could have some water out of their ice cooler. The electritions were kinda being ********s and they told him no with a few more choice words. Lunchtime rolled around and most everyone went to a resturant to eat or at least out in the parking lot to sit in puckup trucks for lunch. At 4 o'clock everyone started to get ready to leave for the night. One of the electritions went to the cooler to get a sip of water and nothing came out the spout, figuring its empty he took the lid off to put a couple pieces of ice in his cup. To his horror there was a 6 inch long turd laying right on top of the ice in the cooler. Those guys flipped out cause theyd been drinking that water all day long.