Funny Police Incident At The Club

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by TimL2952, Jun 16, 2011.

1. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

So a few buddies of mine and I were at the local range to shoot a round of sporting clays today.

We rolled up to the club and the local police cadets were there working on their pistol qualifications...on a draw, one of the cadets dropped his weapon...the instructor yelled for cease fire, rushed into the cadets face and pointed his fingers like a gun and said "You're out of the fight cadet...you just surrendered!!!"

His punishment was walking around the club for the 2 remaining hours with both his arms raised in the air in an "I surrender" stance
    HAHAHAHA:D

I've yet to drop a firearm :p

[​IMG]

2. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Man that sucks for the cadet :eek: but sometimes it's the only way to learn ;)

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like an "old school" instructor. They are hard to come by these days. Most agencies would quickly usher the offending instructor to some back closet mop inventory/issue assignment.

Many young cadets have never experienced any sort of adversity (much less discipline). Probably half would quit after such an incident. The other half would learn a valuable lesson.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  4. TimL2952

TimL2952 New Member

I was also shocked to see it. I know the instructor personally as he is good friends with my dad and shoots at the club frequently...but I thought they would all be too politically correct and regulated to do something like that....some of the older club members were complaining about how they drive in too fast....he made em all drop and do 50