Funny gunbroker.com ad

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by WDB, May 2, 2009.

1. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

*laughing so hard tears are forming*

That is GREAT!! "Every man will want to be you and every woman will want to be with you" - That is effing classic right there.

Starting price is a low $1250 USD.... LMAO!!

.... LMAO!!

Oh, damn... that is the funniest thing I have read today... outside of the Glock debate that is. :D

Excellent find WDB!

Plus a HUGE 10 on that one...

JD

2. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

That made my day. Thats great! I can't believe someone bid on it. I bet its just another account from the same guy.

3. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

There is now two bidders, and the top guy has an A+ rating.

That guy who posted is a genius!!

EPIC POST! Internetz Legend.... LOL

JD

4. dnthmn2004

dnthmn2004 New Member

I've seen plenty of stories on internet news websites about weird auctions on ebay, but unfortunately, this probably won't get the attention it deserves. lol

5. WDB

WDB New Member

After reading the Glock beat down I had to find something even more odd...it was hard but I think this works.

6. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

"Yes, you read that correctly. This round of ammo actually comes fully equipped with a real primer!"

"Every man will want to be you and every woman will want to be with you ..."

"Playboy models will beat a path to your door when they hear the news!"

ROFLMMFAO :D

Absolutely brillaint :D:D

7. Minionsram

Minionsram New Member

I can not get over the fact that 2 persons bid on it.:eek: Before long < if noboma has his way, ammo would cost that much.

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Please include a signed affidavit swearing that you did not vote for Barack Obama or your payment will be returned and the item will be relisted.

My favorite line.

9. razorback

razorback New Member

That is just about the best I've seen so far. I just loved to see that this guy is from AR. You just never know what we are going to come up with next.

jack ;)

10. flyingbrickracing

flyingbrickracing New Member

Love the "will trade a 1911 for it ,but then I wouldn't have any ammo for my new gun"

11. Bigcat_hunter

Bigcat_hunter New Member

The thing is that gunbroker will charge the sellers credit card for there cut of the sale which will be around 8% of the final cost!! He might re-think making funny's on auction sites when he gets his credit card bill.