Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this video on you tube thought it was hilarious its totally a joke though guys so don't get mad there's one for 1911s also [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTEswkc4lPs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol ok here it is [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVkOcVEvpF4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Dude! No more! The people around me are starting to think Im chemically unbalanced or something the way I randomly start laughing!

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
Dude! No more! The people around me are starting to think Im chemically unbalanced or something the way I randomly start laughing!
Don't let it bother you unless everyone starts speaking in very even tones and trying to maneuver you nearer either the exit or a windowless, lockable room. Then, you should consider an imediate bathroom break.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
orangello said:
Don't let it bother you unless everyone starts speaking in very even tones and trying to maneuver you nearer either the exit or a windowless, lockable room. Then, you should consider an imediate bathroom break.
Hey....... That's what my co workers were trying to do when I was watching this :p

·
Banned
10,243 Posts
LMAO!!! He did bring up a decent point about the 1911 though? Why does it have a single stack mag instead of a double stack? Would they have to change the design of the gun too much to have a double stack? Just wondering. :)

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
^^^ Paraordnance makes some double-stack 1911-style pistols.

The only experience i have with them is that a shooting buddy watched his friend try one out and have it self-disassemble. I'm not sold on them based on that.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
Had to violate the "no streaming" policy here at work to view, but it was worth it. LOL Hell, I only have one day left anyways. :p

The videos are great because no matter what pistol you believe in, the guy right to the heart with his witty teardown. The 1911 is expensive (it's worth it), the Glock does have an odd angle to the grip. It's all true... LOL

Excellent afternoon entertainment. :cool:

JD

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
That is hillarious!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
rdm6680 said:
Wow, more annoying than funny.
Awww sorry you feel that way :-(