Fun with guns, yesterday

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by truevil1313, Jul 21, 2008.

1. truevil1313

truevil1313 New Member

This is what we do on Sundays!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0kZK1VqdxI[/ame]

Enjoy

2. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Interesting little video.

I can't help but notice that the two little kids driving the buggies seemed to be targets in the vid. Doesn't look good even though they weren't part of it, those shots should have been edited out. I can imagine the comments on this one. "It doesn't help Michelle's children......."

3. iloveguns

iloveguns New Member

:eek::eek: I am really at a loss for words. This was kind of pointless.

4. Righteous

Righteous New Member

does make it look like they shooting at the go-cart

5. truevil1313

truevil1313 New Member

Gosh! You all are a tough crowd. My buddy put the video together. I thought the same thing, that it looked like we were shooting at the go-cart, but we all know that is not what is going on. My son just wanted to show off to my friends, and my buddy thought it was funny.

6. ScottG

ScottG New Member

Well, I'm not dinging you for posting it or your shooting activities. I just noticed that the editing made it look like the carts were targets. Too many people would use that against those of us who are responsible gun owners and users.

7. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I think we are going a little overboard on the "people will use it" .. It's obvious it's just a day out at the ranch video. I didn't take it at all to be they are shooting at the cart or anyone could use it for that.

8. Doug1627

Doug1627 New Member

+1....

The thought only came to mind once it was mentioned.