fun with a liberal at the gas station

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by WAREAGLE, Oct 11, 2008.

1. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

im vacationing at my mothers in florida for a bit and she asked me to run to walmart real fast to grab a few groceries. Just for kicks i decided to take her "fun car". its a 1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 (and im jealous as hell). Anyway, I get up there and its out of gas, so I stop at the walmart gas up. of course the damn gas pump nozzle doesnt have the little handle extension thing that lets it pump without you holding it, and naturally the gas pump pumps slow as mud. So I sit there on the side of the car ignoring everyone's stares. Someone pulls up behind me and gets out and has the same gas pump problem. as we're standing there the guy looks over and calls at me. He asks me a few questions about the car and then asks me if I know just what my car is doing to the atmosphere. i looked at him, wearing sweats (in florida for Christ's sake) and then at his Honda armadillo car, then at his gut then up to the baldspot. Just then the pump clicked and I took it out. Then he notices the NRA sticker and actually freaking says "NRA? so youre a facist too?" I just looked at him and said "what?" blankly. honestly... WHAT? I rolled my eyes, got back in the car and started it up. as i was clicking the seat belt he walked up somewhat close to my drivers side and just stared at me as i drove off.

seriously

What?

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
  2. BigO01

BigO01 New Member

WAREAGLE you must be younger and more patient than me , I use to be able to ignore them like that but no more .

The last time someone tried to engage me in a "Global Warming" debate I just couldn't stand it anymore .

You see I sat through a I believe a Discovery Channel program on the Dinosaurs awhile back .

Now since the morons all worship at the alter of scientific discovery on global warming they normally feel the same way in regards to earths history .

Scientists now think that a unexplained catastrophic global warming caused the demise of the Dinosaurs and I inform fools of this and ask if they believe it , which they usually do .

I then ask a simple question of them .

If cars and industry are to blame for all of this tell me , Just what kind of car did a T-Rex drive ?

Oddly for some reason I don't think they get it , as I usually leave them standing there with a stupid look on their faces .

3. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

WAREAGLE,

Next time, just look em' in the eye and say "eat $hitn' die".

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes New Member

Eh Mark,
    Did you even go to bed?????

5. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Me I would have just pissed on his earth shoes. Finished my fill up and then power braked it a little then drove off. The whole while flipping the guy the bird.

Or I would have said My car may pollute but your Effing UGLY and I can change the motor.

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes New Member

As bloody as I feel right now I think I would have walked right up in his face nose to nose and said " I don't recall giving you permission to address me."

7. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

The best thing to do is just walk away without saying a word.

People like that are just trying to get attention, because they are failing in other aspects of their lives.

I get the same thing sometimes. Montana is very friendly to the military, but I've gotten confronted many times before because I am military (aka war-monger, killer, war-monger, etc.....).

You did the right thing. Now just go to the shooting range, and pretend his face is on the 10x ring of your target.:D

8. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

haha yeah i actually spent the morning firing off some rounds, and yeah i was thinking about him for a while.

im just glad the car actually started when i was leaving. if i had to of got back out he would of pestered me until i did something im sure. I feel I handled it about as good as I could have. If I had said or done anything it would have just made him feel better about himself.

SGT- people actually call you names for being in the military?! :(

9. SGT-MILLER

SGT-MILLER New Member

I've had people threaten to kill me before (here in Montana) because I'm in the military. I make it a point not to go to Missoula, Montana, because I've had run-ins with the liberal crowd there, and I wasn't very popular.

It amazing how much flak I get for wearing the uniform. That the reason why I may seem passionate about any military related subjects on this forum.

I also get the salutes for my service (usually from retired members).

I've come to the realization that people like the liberal tree hugger fella in your initial post is just trying to get attention and sound smart and important. It's best to just walk away.

After all, the only thing you have to worry about is living right by God. Everyone else, truthfully doesn't matter in that aspect.

10. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

Yeah, I got a minute or two...

11. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

seriously?!? This guy sounds so stupid, I would almost think your story was fake!!! I know people like that really do exist, though.

There's a fundamental problem with his fascist comment. Fascists don't want their citizens armed. They want their policing group armed to CONTROL the public. The only reason why the german public was armed was because they were heavily outnumbered against the rest of the world. They HAD to arm every citizen. They HAD to make children and elderly enlist in the army.

There is no way a civilian group like the NRA would exist in a fascist state. Now, there would be a group like the ROTC, but it would start much younger and be much more aggressive.

Anyway, it's good that you didn't escalate the situation. You just can't convince someone like that to look at the other side...

12. right winger

right winger New Member

The Libtards in Missoula may give you a hard time. But this Hoosier Salutes and Thanks you for your service. May God Bless and Keep you Safe.

13. cbw

cbw New Member

The bald and gut comment don't fit the situation (owning both) but the guy was an A-hole. There everywhere, nothing better to do but to make snide comments to those of use who may choose to act or do things differently than them. It's hard not to make an on the spot correction, but as the court system has proven it's not who started it or did what, it;s who knows who in the "system". Been in the right an found wrong by the man in the robe for some silly BS. Walk away, save yourself some money. Nice car the Mother-in Law has I would have done some serious green house gas releasing!

14. user4

user4 New Member

I pray to God I get people stupid enough to talk to me like that. I would berate him so hard, he'd be left in the fetal position begging for his democratic messiah to call him home.

15. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

I would have felt the need to say something, everytime someone like that gives me hell and I don't say something back, I think about it all day. I had someone tell me at a red light that I should trade in my 88 F-150 for a honda and then he revved his little "baby" motor. When the light turned green I put the hammer down and let my 351 speak for it's self.

SGT- I salute you for your military service and make it a point to let service men and women know I appreciate thier service whenever I see them out and about. Those people who treat you like that should be taken to Iraq or Afghanistan or another country where individual freedoms don't come as easy as they do here. Only then will they understand that it doesn't come free and like everything else, has to be earned.

16. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

ah well. All said and done I made him look like an *** by not reacting. Well, except for my 0-80 blast up the highway a few minutes later.

i always wondered how people even buy into the whole global warming thing anyway. Only 3% of the planets surface is inhabited by humans. 80% of pollution is caused by vegetation. Pretty sure the planet can take care of itself.

17. Slickrick214

Slickrick214 New Member

I'm just as sick of these save the world liberal retards. I work at a pharmacy and we have only plastic bags. I must get asked 500 times during an 8 hour shift if we have paper bags. Then when I say no I have to hear and how plastic bags are destorying the earth and how many gallons of oil are used to make plastic bags. Here's something for the liberals to think about. We don't have paper bags, we never will have paper bags and I don't really give a F*** what you think plastic bags are doing to earth. Do the world a favor and kill yourself and take your savior obama with you. I just ignore them and give them the finger behind thier back while they leave. Sometimes I'm tempted to go outside and throw bags all over the place just to piss those hippy tards off.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  18. WAREAGLE

WAREAGLE New Member

if it aint oil for the plastic then its trees for the paper.

i love the "lets use hydrogen" train of thought too. guess what? the two easiest in existence ways to get the proper grade hydrogen to use as fuel is burning coal or nuclear power... both of which lefty loons hate. I could never figure out the hatred of nuclear power. oh no, efficient energy with little pollution! I thought thats what we wanted? Think of a world with nuclear plants providing the energy and hydrogen running cars. The reactors need only water and they could produce the hydrogen for our cars. Renewable resources to the point of absurdity.

19. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

Better to cut down trees than it is to pump garbage out of the Earth isn't it?

20. dfe1

dfe1 New Member

First of all, thanks for the welcome in the Introductions section. Secondly, the flak you're getting about being in the military shows once again how ignorant most people are-- particularly liberals. It never occurs to these idiots that without a strong military, they wouldn't have the ability to express their individual views. They also fail to realize that if it weren't for the military, we would now be speaking German, Japanese or Russian.

You'll never convince these people that their views are not only wrong, but self-destructive to their beliefs. They simply don't want to be confused by the facts. I don't know what kind of fantasy world these people live in, but they simply don't understand that you can't keep a nation free unless it's strong, and you can't keep it strong by being weak.

Next time you run into one of these idiots, don't let it get you down. Just keep in mind that a lot of people appreciate the work and sacrifice of people in the military.