Fun Shoot in France - video inside

Discussion in 'Range Report' started by leeroy092, Jul 17, 2014.

1. leeroy092

leeroy092 New Member

2. leeroy092

leeroy092 New Member

I have a question about ammo, how do you paid your 9mm in your state ?

In France about 210€ ($290) for 1000.

3. WebleyFosbery38

WebleyFosbery38 New Member

Hey Lee, welcome, looks like your having a good time! Ive spent a lot of years on ranges with the military but they were rarely the kind of fun shooting I enjoyed most. I dislike boundaries and spectators but I was born, raised and live in a very rural setting where we really dont have any ranges or the need for any. In the last 12 years since retiring from the military, Ive shot more times off my back porch than anywhere else and enjoyed it more!

Keep up the plinking, enjoy!

4. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Prices here are the same. www.ammoseek.com

No offense and none taken

5. eatmydust

eatmydust New Member

Subscribed.

Enjoyed the vid., looking forward to more.

6. leeroy092

leeroy092 New Member

@Webleyfosbery38 : I would like to live in a very rural place. I'm in Paris, un can just use my gun at range... To have fun, I need to drive one hour at least

@Mister MC Cool : Ok Thank you, many shooters in France say that 9mm in USA is cheapper as 22lr... So it's wrong ! ;)

@Eatmydust : Thank You for subscribed, More vidéo will comme soon, with shootgun, S&W MP15, CZ Shadow Mamba 9x19 review with 22 conversion, Kimber rimfire Target and other.... and lot of fun shoot this summer :cool:

7. Mercator

Mercator New Member

Good shooting! The bad guy silhouette looks American :)

Paris is terrific. Since you're one of us, do you mind my asking. Any recent changes in the French attitudes toward the US?
    Toward Americans?
    Those are TWO separate questions.

Edit""" Please do not sugar coat! No feelings will be hurt. Tell it like it is! What do people think of us?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  8. leeroy092

leeroy092 New Member

Thank you very much!

Let us say that in my circle of acquaintances, we speak very few United States.

I don't think that French have a bad image of you. On the contrary, we admire your patriotic side, which gets lost at our country. You respect your flag, your country. It is less and less the case at our country.