fun for $28.00

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by powg, May 11, 2011.

1. powg

powg New Member

Just bought my kids ....girl 12 ...boy 5 their first lil bb gun ...to share and more or less start firearms training ,disipline .The daisey buck 19.00 and change and a 6000 rnd bb can . It has been years since I have shot a bb gun ...I had a blast, the lil thing is accurate as hell, spent a few hours sniping spent shotgun shells and cans . Cant wait til the kids are out of school ! Im gonna buy another one and put a laser on it .

2. BlindOldMan

BlindOldMan New Member

They are a heckuva lot of fun.. As a kid I used to shoot at the cockroaches and palmetto bugs that would scurry along the back wall of my friend's stables. Fun times..

3. freefall

freefall New Member

My friend Curtis and I used to shoot bumble bees.

4. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

powg,

God bless you man! I think that is great. And a great tool to teach a kid weapon safety. And also shooting skills prior to graduation to the real weapons. I remember mom and dad bought me a Daisy Red Rider Lever Action BB Gun when I was 6 yoa. And I too learned safe gun handling and techniques before graduating to the 22 rifle and 20 ga shotgun. I think what you have done is absolutely great! You obviously are a good father and also want your children to enjoy the great sport.
    My Grand Dad always use to say! You show me a young person who likes to shoot, hunt and fish and I will show you a young person that will most likely never get into ant trouble!:)

5. dteed4094

dteed4094 New Member

My parents would never let me have a BB gun (Too Dangerous) But they bought me a 22, go figure. I bought my 3 step sons comemorative Daisys when they and their mother moved in with me. A lot of quality hours of bonding. I have around 10 BB or Pellet rifles now at the age of 63. I live in a suburban neighborhood where neighbors are close so shooting anything else is taboo. Rabit, squirrel and chipmunks fear me and my Crossman Phantom. Tree huggers hate me.