"full sized" mp5 9mm clones

Discussion in 'Auto & Semi-Auto Discussion' started by ARnoob, Oct 7, 2008.

1. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Can anybody recomend a good quality, reasonably priced, "full sized" mp5 9mm clone? I've heard so many conflicting stories, but that the Coharie Arms MP5 clones aren't that bad. I've seen them for around $1200. What are your thoughts? And where can I purchase one? I've only seen them on Gunbroker.com so far.

Thanks again guys!

2. janikphoto

janikphoto New Member

I've seen some clones at gun shows recently.

3. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

I ordered a CA94, and should be able to pick it up in the next day or so. I'll have to file a range report for you guys.

4. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

It's been over a month since the last post,,,,,,,,,,,,where's the range report?

5. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

CA94 range report

Sorry about that. I've been kinda busy this last month. Well, I fired 100 rounds through it, and it was really fun. I had about 3-4 FTE's, but cleared them right away and kept shooting. I read that a lot of people replace the extractor srings on the HK94 clones, and this helps a lot. I used two 30 rd. mags that came with the rifle. I don't know if they're HK originals (doubt it 'cause there are no markings).

The accuracy wasn't bad at 25-50 yards. I really enjoyed the lack of recoil and it's just a fun rifle to shoot. I'll have to post a pic of it soon. Anyone else have any exprience with these clones?

6. ARnoob

ARnoob New Member

Here's a pic of the rifle

Here's a pic of the rifle, along with my Walther P1.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008