Full Auto Ak47 Ammo

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by ak47master, Apr 20, 2008.

1. ak47master

ak47master New Member

Hey I own a full auto ak47, and I cant fnd the right ammo for it. Most ammo i have tried, the primors on them are not sencitive enough for full auto capability. Please help me. What kind of ammo works?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  2. Righteous

Righteous New Member

I refuse to answer on this .....however.......I am going to laugh if your seious about this? LOL

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008

3. gnoll

gnoll New Member

ok well ill bite
    maby you have a worn firing pin
    look in to that b4 you think about ammo
    i have a semi and i can dump 75rnds in 15 sec with any ammo:eek:

4. Tom the roofer

Tom the roofer New Member

Full auto's are against the law. Get rid of it. Don't PM me about this subject again. :mad:
    Thanks

5. gnoll

gnoll New Member

full autos are not illegal you just have to get them the right way

6. Tom the roofer

I'm aware of that. You need a class 3 license. If this guy doesn't know what type of ammo he needs for a full auto I doubt if has a class 3 license. That would be illegal. Besides, I don't know why he would be PMing a roofing contractor on this subject. Hell I don't know. I only have semi's.

7. Righteous

Righteous New Member

maybe he thinks your roofing in bad neighborhoods LOL

8. Tom the roofer

Even my nail guns are semi automatic. :D

9. Righteous

Righteous New Member

hmmmmmmmm I wonder if you can bump fire a nail gun?

10. BillM

BillM Active Member Supporter

Yes. Some of them anyway.

11. bkt

bkt New Member

Ooooh! Now THERE'S something to try after work. :D

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Okay, that made me chuckle out loud....

13. gnoll

gnoll New Member

sorry i missed he was PMing you the last time
    and i do agree his story is a little weak

14. Righteous

Righteous New Member

while we at it I need some single shot ammo if you know where i can find some lol

15. ak47master

ak47master New Member

I have just recently got the class 3 so i dont want to hear all this crap about it being illegal ok so screw u alll

16. bkt

bkt New Member

Maybe the problem is with the rifle, not the ammo you have been trying to use.

What kind of ammo have you tried?

17. dragunovsks

dragunovsks New Member

Yes, you can bump fire a nail gun, at least the big paslode air guns (if they have the orange trigger).

18. ranger_sxt

ranger_sxt New Member

There is no Class III license. There is a $200.00 tax stamp for each individual item that is subject to the NFA.

19. KingTiger

KingTiger Member

Wish I had the $15K for a FA AK-47, guess I'll have to be happy with my M11/9. :rolleyes:

20. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

This is a common sematical misunderstanding. A Class III FFL is for a DEALER in NFA weapons, Machine Guns. You do not need a Class III FFL to OWN a MG. You only need a Class III to Sell MG's. For an individual to legally purchase MG's or other NFA weapons, you must first apply with the BATF por permission and pay a transfer tax. When the transfer is approved, you get to buy the gun. You will have a receipt in the form of a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper with all the identifying information on the buyer (you) and the gun as well as an adhesive stamp shoing the tax has been paid. This is NOT a Class III license. It is a receipt showing you paid the transfer tax on ONE NFA firearm. It is a one time tax with no ongoing payments needed. A Class III FFL must be renewed and further fees paid on an annual basis.

Many people mistakenly refer to MG's as Class III firearms. They are NFA firearms. A Class III license is required to carry on business in the buying and selling of such firearms. A Class III license holder does not pay the transfer tax for the guns he/she buys and sells as a part of the business. Only the end user (buyer) pays a transfer tax.