Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey I own a full auto ak47, and I cant fnd the right ammo for it. Most ammo i have tried, the primors on them are not sencitive enough for full auto capability. Please help me. What kind of ammo works?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Hey I own a full auto ak47, and I cant fnd the right ammo for it. Most ammo i have tried, the primors on them are not sencitive enough for full aouo capability. Please help me. What kind of ammo works?
I refuse to answer on this .....however.......I am going to laugh if your seious about this? LOL

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey I own a full auto ak47, and I cant fnd the right ammo for it. Most ammo i have tried, the primors on them are not sencitive enough for full auto capability. Please help me. What kind of ammo works?
ok well ill bite
maby you have a worn firing pin
look in to that b4 you think about ammo
i have a semi and i can dump 75rnds in 15 sec with any ammo:eek:

·
Registered
148 Posts
full autos are not illegal you just have to get them the right way
I'm aware of that. You need a class 3 license. If this guy doesn't know what type of ammo he needs for a full auto I doubt if has a class 3 license. That would be illegal. Besides, I don't know why he would be PMing a roofing contractor on this subject. Hell I don't know. I only have semi's.

·
Banned
6,964 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm aware of that. You need a class 3 license. If this guy doesn't know what type of ammo he needs for a full auto I doubt if has a class 3 license. That would be illegal. Besides, I don't know why he would be PMing a roofing contractor on this subject. Hell I don't know. I only have semi's.
sorry i missed he was PMing you the last time
and i do agree his story is a little weak

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have just recently got the class 3 so i dont want to hear all this crap about it being illegal ok so screw u alll

·
Banned
6,964 Posts
Maybe the problem is with the rifle, not the ammo you have been trying to use.

What kind of ammo have you tried?

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Yes, you can bump fire a nail gun, at least the big paslode air guns (if they have the orange trigger).

·
Registered
333 Posts
There is no Class III license. There is a $200.00 tax stamp for each individual item that is subject to the NFA.

·
Premium Member
11,374 Posts
This is a common sematical misunderstanding. A Class III FFL is for a DEALER in NFA weapons, Machine Guns. You do not need a Class III FFL to OWN a MG. You only need a Class III to Sell MG's. For an individual to legally purchase MG's or other NFA weapons, you must first apply with the BATF por permission and pay a transfer tax. When the transfer is approved, you get to buy the gun. You will have a receipt in the form of a 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper with all the identifying information on the buyer (you) and the gun as well as an adhesive stamp shoing the tax has been paid. This is NOT a Class III license. It is a receipt showing you paid the transfer tax on ONE NFA firearm. It is a one time tax with no ongoing payments needed. A Class III FFL must be renewed and further fees paid on an annual basis.

Many people mistakenly refer to MG's as Class III firearms. They are NFA firearms. A Class III license is required to carry on business in the buying and selling of such firearms. A Class III license holder does not pay the transfer tax for the guns he/she buys and sells as a part of the business. Only the end user (buyer) pays a transfer tax.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts