FTF Pengie ... on the move.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dzscubie, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

The hot sun burned hot on FTF Pengie’s helmet as he watched the endless line of rusty brown fence. He wiped the sweat from his feathers and longed for the feel of an icy wind in his face and the feel of soft white snow under his feet, but he knew it would be a long time until he would be able to go home. He added some sun screen to his beak and adjusted the heavy rounds for his M-60 to a more comfortable position as he went back to his observations. He gladly bore the heat, the dust and the dreary landscape of the Mexican Border here in El Paso because he knew it needed to be done. He was sure he was right in coming here to watch the border of his adopted country because if the government would not protect the people of the United States than penguins like him would gladly pay the price. FTF Pengie watched the fence and wondered where his commanders on the forum would send him next as his duty was almost up and rotation would soon be on him.

Where will FTF Pengie be rotated to??? All we can do is wait and see.

FTF Pengie will be sent to another "Commander" of the forum who will give him his next assignment, photograph and post FTF Pengie and tell the forum his latest assignment then Pengie will be rotated again. Where will Pengie go and what will he do we will just have to wait and see.

Attached Files:

2. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

PENGIE!!! *grabby hands*

3. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

I believe the Duck has a rival!!

4. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

He is SO CUTE!!!! I want him!

6. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Mwhahahahahahahhahah. Signature line for the ages right there. :D

7. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Sorry Lon, FTF Pengie is not that kind of penguin. :cool:

8. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I'm afriad he would beat me in arm wrestling....I LIKE IT!!

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

How do we get in on this? I would like to support a mission to VA if he is up to it.

10. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

That there deserves approval!

awesome1_display.jpg

;)

Forgot to mention that Pengie will fit right in with the cold climate here in VT (it's just about 40deg here now ..... ahhhhh, beer ;) )

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Oh man! Maybe he could come to California and bitch slap Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Henry Waxman and Doris Matsui?

12. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Gentleman,

FTF Pengie has just received his reassignment orders and will be rotating out on the next freedom bird. Keep monitoring the thread as I'm sure we are all wondering what his next assignment will be.

FTF Pengie wanted me to thank all of you for your good wishes and he will be posting his good-by pictures from El Paso tomorrow.... so..

Stand by...

13. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Standing by.

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Pengie is welcome for a visit here anytime. Plenty of room and lots of stuff to do. Pengie is about to embark on travels of a lifetime, I think! :D

16. RugerShootinGal

RugerShootinGal New Member

Hopefully he will make it here. RSG will take good care of him while he is here:D

17. WDB

WDB New Member

Pengie's services are requested at the International Peace Arch in Blaine Washington, no fence we let all in with a smile and a wave. Seems the guberment thinks the southern boarder is the only threat to the nation.

Attached Files:

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This will soon be -

WAIT FOR IT!

Oh Yes........

THE WORLD'S MOST INTERESTING PENGUIN!!!! :D

19. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

I like the idea. Thumbs up.