Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went looking for the FTF membership directory so I could post about someone here who has a Howa, to someone here who's asking about a Howa, but I couldn't find it. Should there be a membership directory on FTF to facilitate finding posts and threads by members?

Or does it already exist here someplace and I'm just too dim to find it, despite having already had my coffee? :eek:

·
Administrator
34,281 Posts
Vincine, find the user name and click on it. On that person's profile page you will be able to access all the posts and/or all the threads that person started. If that's not what you want, I'll try to help you again.

Or, click on the "GO" box on the search button. It will bring you to an advanced search. Type in the user's name in the correct box and you can get to the user's profile that way.

·
Banned
23,968 Posts
I don't think the site has what you are specifically are asking about.

HOWEVER - I have extensive experience with the HOWA platform, I have built semi and full custom rigs on it, and I own two myself. I think the Howa is an EXCELLENT platform for just about any bolt gun application.

If I can help, I am only a PM away. ;)

JD

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vincine, find the user name and click on it. . . . . . . . . . . Type in the user's name in the correct box and you can get to the user's profile that way.
Hi Winds. Yeah, I got that. What I'm talking about is a data base directory page(s) that has all the members listed with columns for; user name, avatar, PM contact link, home page if any, join date, last post date, favorite outfit, number of fillings, profile pix, etc., that one could scroll though to find who they're looking for. I've seen it on other forums, but I couldn't find it here so I thought I'd ask, just to find out if I'm loosing my sight, or if I'm just stupid.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't think the site has what you are specifically are asking about. . . . . . . . . . .If I can help, I am only a PM away. ;)

JD
I see you've found the thread.

·
Administrator
34,281 Posts
Hi Winds. Yeah, I got that. What I'm talking about is a data base directory page(s) that has all the members listed with columns for; user name, avatar, PM contact link, home page if any, join date, last post date, favorite outfit, number of fillings, profile pix, etc., that one could scroll though to find who they're looking for. I've seen it on other forums, but I couldn't find it here so I thought I'd ask, just to find out if I'm loosing my sight, or if I'm just stupid.

Neither. We don't have something like that though I do know some forums that do. I think we have too many members to make that possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts