FTF Battle of the Best burger

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by cpttango30, Dec 30, 2010.

1. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Weather it is a fastfood burger or a local joint lets hear about your favorite burger. (As long as it is not in and out:p)

In my area the best burger joint I have found is Five Guys. Fresh never frozen beef and fresh skin on French fries. Which by the way are double fried which produces a better fry.

2. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Dunerunner and Pengie and I ate there today. Willie's.

3. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

I agree that Five Guys is REALLY good. But In and Out's burgers and potatoes are fresh, too. And you're right that the TRUE and BEST french fries are double-fried. Although the originals are fried in duck fat.

4. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

WHATABURGER rocks!!

5. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

6. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Martin's Come Back Place, AKA "Dirty's" on the drag in Austin. If your elbows don't wet from the juice dripping down, you have a mouth bigger than mine and that is probably not possible.

7. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

No no poll too many to chose from.

MODS can you move this to the club house. I didn't want it here.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

The Woodhsed on University Dr in Tempe AZ! ;) They have another one up in Scottsdale - real flame broiled beef, delicious! :D

9. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

The Corner Grill on the main street in my town. The food is excellent and the portions are HUGE.

10. BIGBEN

BIGBEN New Member

Cheese Krystals.

11. JonM

JonM Moderator

oh hell ya!! i about killed myself eating whataburgers till i couldnt walk when i went back home first of december.

if wisconsin had whataburger i think it would really make this state better.

12. orangello

orangello New Member

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I saw there was a Five Guys in Winchester when I was passing through. I had to fight my man instincts and I did not stop. That and I was in the wrong lane to get there easily. :(

I will make a point of going there the next time. I have promised myself. :)

14. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Midtown Bar and Grill in Little Rock, Arkansas, has a double bacon cheeseburger with two fried eggs plus all of the fixin's on it. Best burger I've ever had!

15. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Damn. Next time I am going to northern VA, I will take the Little Rock route. :D

16. suprdave

suprdave New Member

I cant wait for my hogs to prison rape your buckeyes!

17. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Yeah, ummm...ok...if you are into prison rape, then have all the fantasies you want. :eek: Unsettling as your fantasies are, the very idea that your "hogs" will win is just plain N-V-T-S, nuts. Just sayin.

18. 7point62

7point62 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

You must've been hungry when you started this thread.

19. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

Burgers

:D FATBURGER. :D
    Thats all.

20. DrJason

DrJason New Member

Five Guys is pretty good. In CT we have a local "chain" (like 5 locations) called Plan B - Burger, Beer, and Bourbon they are by far the best burgers I've ever tasted!

Also here in CT we have the supposed birthplace of the burger, Louis Lunch in New Haven, they are ok, they steam the burger, very unique but not to my tasting.