FTF Awards: Scariest Mofo

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Dec 4, 2009.

Bad, bad man

Poll closed Dec 23, 2009.
  1. Franciscomv

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Robocop10mm

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. GojuBrian

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. IGETEVEN

13 vote(s)
    52.0%
  5. Sensei Dillinger

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Goju- Martial artist. Shooter. Man of God.

Francisco- He competes. He loves sharp, pointy things. He's a cuttin man.

Robo- He's 9 and 1/2 feet tall. He took a dump, and out came Steven Seagal, Lawman. And a 10mm is no joke

Jack- No jokes here. I'm dehydrating him, putting him in capsules, and if I get jumped, out comes the Dasani, and there goes your life.

J.D.- Trust me, he knows some s**t that only an operator would know. And I don't think it's from reading.

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

BB!! There isn't an all of the above choice? Looks more like the team that would be put together for another "Predator" movie!

3. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I wish I knew how to do that "you can't see my vote" thingy for the poll, as I don't want 4 pi$$ed off guys knockin on the door.:eek::eek::eek:

4. suprdave

suprdave New Member

None of 'em scare me...I'm a ninja for cryin' out loud!

5. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Ninjas rule!!!!!

You KNOW!!!:cool:

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

It's gotta be Robo. Ever notice he's usually the last person to post in a thread. After he tells us his opinion - we all just agree and say nothing...

7. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I need to bow out of this competition. All those guys are scary in their own right, but personally, I would have to vote Tie between Jack and Robo.

One had two choppers shot out of under him in hostile territory and another that just "landed hard". Not to mention the guys' idea of a good time is wrestling alligators for fresh steaks and is still secure enough to walk a poodle through a Hell's Angels convention unarmed wearing a man thong.:eek:

The other one is like 6-8, 280 pounds and knows anatomy like a surgeon. Not to mention the ground shakes when we walks and I am PRETTY sure he was the suited Godzilla in some of those Japanese flicks in his college days for extra beer money. You know, in the days before CGI and they needed a big guy to actually knock down some buildings..:eek:

*respectfully pulling my bad card from the ring*

JD

8. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Spoken like Jason Bourne, you deep cover, surrepititious entry, staple gun wielding, 1000 yard shot making "Office" guy.;)

9. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

the mere mention of Robo's name to a newbie and they pee on their office chair and start crying like little girls.

I have gone rounds with JD and goju both scare me but if robo ever told me to STFU or your banned I would STFU toe the line and keep my mouth shut.

10. user4

user4 New Member

What? No SGT-MILLER????

He's one postage stamp away from making the front page, ending with the line, "...before turning the gun on himself."

11. user4

user4 New Member

Ooops. Was that my outside voice?

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

O snap! O no you did'ent!! :eek:

13. user4

user4 New Member

I d'int. These are not the droids you are looking for. *waves hand* Move along. *waves hand again*

14. Gatekeeper

Gatekeeper New Member

Vote for Jack '09!!:cool:

15. Gojubrian

Gojubrian New Member

IGETEVEN or Robocop10mm for sure!

My kids aren't scared of me, my neighbors kids aren't scared of me, my dogs aren't scared, etc.....

Now, satan on the other hand......he's only afraid of two things. The One who is with me and Chuck Norris. :)

16. bigbad-ratman

bigbad-ratman New Member

i am going to abstain from voting, because the scariest person iss the one you never see coming!!!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2009
  17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Huh?
    What?
    Wait.
    No, what..... Uh, well, I mean, uh....?

*shuffles on to the next thread*

18. Franciscomv

Franciscomv New Member

I'd have to go with Jack here.

Benning, I'm a very mellow, poetry loving sort of guy. Not scary at all, I just enjoy stepping into the octogon for a few rounds or chasing after boars and mountain lions with a knife. I'd soil myself if I had to go through half the stuff Jack's dealt with.

Goju is a close second, he's got that holy warrior thing going on, religious types scare me a bit (no offense intended, mate).

19. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Oh sneaking up on people just to hear the sound of their bowels evacuating from fright when I blow in their ear is FEAKING PRICELESS! It is bad enough to have someone sneak up on you, but when the first indication you get is the subtle reduction in available sunlight leads to the sudden and uncontrolled filling of your boxers?
    I give a significant amount of credit to my Blackfoot great grandmother and my sensei Bob Evertson, LRRP sniper. He taught me to sneak up on deer just to scare them. There were many deer in the Sam Houston National Forest that were in dire need of Prozac.

Seriously though, I am way too old to be really scary anymore. I mostly scare small children these days and pretend I am a mean scary man.

20. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

How many knives do you have on your person, right now?:rolleyes: