FTF Awards: Funniest, this time with a poll

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Benning Boy, Dec 3, 2009.

Funniest...

Poll closed Dec 23, 2009.
  1. Dog2000

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. Ineff

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  3. SuprDave

7 vote(s)
    31.8%
  4. Gorknoids

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. The JDP

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  1. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Who makes you spew the Diet Mountain Dew?

2. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I have to go with the "Drunk Ninja". His sig line cracks me up everytime I see it. While Ineff is indeed a witty fellow, he probably belongs in the "Most Intellectual and potentially Condescending Member" category...

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009

3. user4

user4 New Member

I may have to drop out of this race. I may not be a member of FTF for much longer. Not many of you know that I am currently on the tail end of my Rumspringa experience and must soon decide if I am going back to the Amish way of life.

Back home, news of my use of electricity has reached most people's ears and the outpouring of condemnation has been overwhelming at best. If they knew I had a Facebook account, I'd already be expelled. God knows I have gone a bit wild here. The Internet is a tantalizing mistress, and the temptation to say things like "boobies" can really be a struggle. It's my cross to bear.

I have tasted hell (McDonald's) and almost experienced the tactile pleasures of a woman in World of Warcraft. However wholesome things like growing a beard, and mending fences call me home. Thanks to you fine folks I may never see a young woman churning butter the same again (thanks, Brit).

I don't expect you all to understand, and in part I have many of you to thank for my ultimate decision. For those of you I call friends, let me just say that being Amish isn't goat fornicating and growing your bush out. Sure, that's part of it, but there's a lot more to it than that. Suffice it to say, I will be okay. I won't get to experience the road rash of the genitalia that is STDs (sorry Skull) but I can still go home knowing that I've experienced much of what the world has to offer, such as the feeling of power one gets when blowing a hole into the back of a fleeing ACORN census taker (thanks JD).

I still haven't made my decision yet, but the time is drawing nigh. Please pray for my sound judgment in this matter.

Yours truly

~Brother Ineffable Hezekiah

4. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

^^^^^ Hahahahahahahaha LMFAO

5. suprdave

suprdave New Member

Well...congrats...you won it with that one!

6. user4

user4 New Member

No no. I'm holding out for NGIB's idea for "Most Intellectual and potentially Condescending Member". I'm campaigning for THAT one.

7. lonyaeger

lonyaeger New Member

Great campaign address.

8. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

"I don't think we would even have to vote on that one!" "So, whose member is potentially intellectual and most condesending?" Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

[​IMG]

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LMFAO!!

I don't know how anyone could have overlooked Ineff. Between him and Benning, this board gets some random, totally hiliarious wit thrust upon it....

Good stuff!! *clapping*

JD

10. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Fear not. Brother Ineff has been shunned.

When Brother Ezekiel attended our barn raising in Lancaster County, he paid a visit to the local orphanage.

Apparently, there was a surfeit of little butter churners running about using big words and insulting people in ways that they didn't understand.

Their creepy white hair and black fingernails led Brother Zeke to conclude that Brother Ineff is an Incubus, and has deemed that you are stuck with him.

11. user4

user4 New Member

Why is Benning not on this list? He and Gork have made me laugh the hardest

12. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Benning is shooting for most humble.:eek:

13. user4

user4 New Member

You were speaking to the mennonites. That and you also saw that wickedly cool movie in the 80's that I don't recall the name of...

14. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

That is both potentially intellectual and blatantly condescending.:D

15. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Who is dog2000? If he's on this list, how did I miss him?

16. user4

user4 New Member

Deadly Blessing! Am I right???

17. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

You know what, I think two ran together in my head. Deadly Blessing did have the Amish/make a demon baby angle, but there was another, British I believe, with the village full of kids with black fingernails and strange powers. I seem to recall a distraught father running about with an axe, dismembering little Ineff spawn.:confused:

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I believe his real screen name is dogtj2000 or dog2000tj - He is a Jeep Guy and a funny mother effer...

19. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Yep, Dog2000tj. Always brings good stuff.

20. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

I will have to search out this infamus dog...