·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Dry firing will make it better!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will end up cleaning my guns if I take them out. Dry firing will only make me wanna go more. Hahaha

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Good Lord, I'm lucky if i get to shoot 50 rounds a month. Ammo too high, I'm too poor.:(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went through 400 rounds last weekend. That was only my 9mm. I went trough another 200 .45acp. Yeah I love to blow **** up. Haha :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I went through 400 rounds last weekend. That was only my 9mm. I went trough another 200 .45acp. Yeah I love to blow **** up. Haha

I want to marry you :)

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
PlaysWithZombies said:
That's one reason i love living in the middle of nowhere, i can relieve my frustrations any time i want :D
Same here, its nice to walk out your back door and shoot whenever you want to, 40 acres gives you alot of shooting space

·
Registered
878 Posts
MrWray said:
Same here, its nice to walk out your back door and shoot whenever you want to, 40 acres gives you alot of shooting space
Dam straight, my closest neibhor is about 2 miles away so there's nobody to complain if i shoot in the middle of the night

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
I have some neighbors but alot of them shoot too, so nobody get bothered. There is a small country church a stones throw away from my house so i make sure not to shoot on sunday during morning or evening services on. I have forgot a few times in the evening and it doesnt make them very happy. One time they yelled from the steps of the church, honest mistake

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I wanna live on 40 acres and play war with my friends. We would shoot bleeding targets and go on night shoots then sit around a Bon fire and drink beer and have good time. I hate Las Vegas. To hot in the summer and to damn windy the rest of the year. I love the outdoors and spend as much time as I can there but ugh the summers here are brutal. I'm so jealous of y'all talking about just going out the back yard and popping off some rounds. I want that too. Stomps feet like a 2 year old and sticks bottom lip out to pour. :(

Hehehe :)

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
VegasGunGirl said:
I wanna live on 40 acres and play war with my friends. We would shoot bleeding targets and go on night shoots then sit around a Bon fire and drink beer and have good time. I hate Las Vegas. To hot in the summer and to damn windy the rest of the year. I love the outdoors and spend as much time as I can there but ugh the summers here are brutal. I'm so jealous of y'all talking about just going out the back yard and popping off some rounds. I want that too. Stomps feet like a 2 year old and sticks bottom lip out to pour. :(

Have you ever went snipe hunting before?

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
VegasGunGirl said:

I could show you a good time out here, there is nothing like the country. Whenever i get bored i just grab a couple of guns,a fishing pole, and head off to some nearby ponds

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haha very funny. My dad tried to set me up with a trash bag and a flash light when I was all 10. Needless to say it did it to make him happy but I already knew it was a trick. I used to like in the backwoods of Southern Illinois. I was a big hunter growing up. No brothers but 2 older sisters. I was the boy my dad never got. Became a firefighter when I was 16 and have always been in a mans world. I hate drama queens. Haha. Sad I know. But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire. :)

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
VegasGunGirl said:
Haha very funny. My dad tried to set me up with a trash bag and a flash light when I was all 10. Needless to say it did it to make him happy but I already knew it was a trick. I used to like in the backwoods of Southern Illinois. I was a big hunter growing up. No brothers but 2 older sisters. I was the boy my dad never got. Became a firefighter when I was 16 and have always been in a mans world. I hate drama queens. Haha. Sad I know. But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire. :)
Hahaha, alot of people dont know but there is such thing as a snipe.

Of course its not the same kind of snipe :)

ForumRunner_20120603_231610.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire.

Again I want to marry you... I will hunt the deer for you to skin and catch the fish for you to filet and get us both a beer while you start the fire :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts