Frustrated

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by VegasGunGirl, Jun 3, 2012.

1. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Haven't taken my guns out for over week now. Ugh what's a girl to do. I need to feel that boom boom pow again. maybe tomorrow I will treat myself to the range. Hmmmm

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2012
  2. LikeABoss

LikeABoss Member Lifetime Supporter

Dry firing will make it better!

3. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I will end up cleaning my guns if I take them out. Dry firing will only make me wanna go more. Hahaha

4. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Good Lord, I'm lucky if i get to shoot 50 rounds a month. Ammo too high, I'm too poor.:(

5. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I went through 400 rounds last weekend. That was only my 9mm. I went trough another 200 .45acp. Yeah I love to blow **** up. Haha :)

6. Zip50

Zip50 New Member

I went through 400 rounds last weekend. That was only my 9mm. I went trough another 200 .45acp. Yeah I love to blow **** up. Haha

I want to marry you :)

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I stay frustrated

8. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

i didn't make it past boom boom pow

9. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

That's one reason i love living in the middle of nowhere, i can relieve my frustrations any time i want :D

10. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Same here, its nice to walk out your back door and shoot whenever you want to, 40 acres gives you alot of shooting space

11. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Dam straight, my closest neibhor is about 2 miles away so there's nobody to complain if i shoot in the middle of the night

12. sputnik1988

sputnik1988 Active Member

Same here, I need a 22 so I can shoot all day, need to borrow dads Henry.

13. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I have some neighbors but alot of them shoot too, so nobody get bothered. There is a small country church a stones throw away from my house so i make sure not to shoot on sunday during morning or evening services on. I have forgot a few times in the evening and it doesnt make them very happy. One time they yelled from the steps of the church, honest mistake

14. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I wanna live on 40 acres and play war with my friends. We would shoot bleeding targets and go on night shoots then sit around a Bon fire and drink beer and have good time. I hate Las Vegas. To hot in the summer and to damn windy the rest of the year. I love the outdoors and spend as much time as I can there but ugh the summers here are brutal. I'm so jealous of y'all talking about just going out the back yard and popping off some rounds. I want that too. Stomps feet like a 2 year old and sticks bottom lip out to pour. :(

Hehehe :)

15. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Have you ever went snipe hunting before?

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I could show you a good time out here, there is nothing like the country. Whenever i get bored i just grab a couple of guns,a fishing pole, and head off to some nearby ponds

17. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Haha very funny. My dad tried to set me up with a trash bag and a flash light when I was all 10. Needless to say it did it to make him happy but I already knew it was a trick. I used to like in the backwoods of Southern Illinois. I was a big hunter growing up. No brothers but 2 older sisters. I was the boy my dad never got. Became a firefighter when I was 16 and have always been in a mans world. I hate drama queens. Haha. Sad I know. But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire. :)

18. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I really hate auto correct. Just sayin.

19. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Hahaha, alot of people dont know but there is such thing as a snipe.

Of course its not the same kind of snipe :)

ForumRunner_20120603_231610.jpg

20. Zip50

Zip50 New Member

But... I can skin a deer filet a fish and start a damn good fire.

Again I want to marry you... I will hunt the deer for you to skin and catch the fish for you to filet and get us both a beer while you start the fire :)