Front mount pistol grip

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by SmithKid308, Jul 20, 2011.

1. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Ok I had just bought a Smith and Wesson M&P 15 22 and I wanted to put a pistol grip on the front the gun shop I bought it from didn't have one and for got to ask about it so can anyone tell me what a good one runs

2. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

If you have a rail, a folding one for an airsoft gun will work well. My son bought one for his airsoft gun, same as sold by true firearms sites for less the 1/2. Same manufacturer and SKU number.

3. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

So where could I get one of these

4. SmithKid308

SmithKid308 New Member

Here are some photos I wanted to add

Attached Files:

5. Car54

Car54 New Member

Thats a serious looking .22. Enter fore grips on a google search and quite a few will come up. $25 to about $45 should get you a good one. Also look at the Magpul AFG. It's designed on an angle and is quite comfortable, (about $32).

6. jpattersonnh

jpattersonnh Active Member

Airsoft Guns SHORTY USA

Folding RIS foregrip. $19.00. My son has a Magpul AFG that he can't use. $27.00 shipped.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2011
  7. Bools

Bools New Member

Grip pod. It's a foregrip and with a push of a button you have a bipod. I think they're running about 125-150. The versatility is great, but if you aren't looking for that and just want something specifically with a cqb type style, magpul. Even take a look at magpul's concept angled foregrip.

8. bmatt1

bmatt1 New Member

i bout the magpul angled fore-grip last year and have used it for 2 deployments now. i love it, comfortable to shoot standing up, very stable, and it doesnt get in the way when im in the prone. i spent 30 on mine. i would highly recommend it. but then again, best thing to do if possible is to try everything out and see what you like.

9. armtactical

armtactical New Member

Magpul AFG 2 - Grips - AR PARTS - GUN PARTS