From the mouth of the beast its self: we will ban your firearms if reelected

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by PrimePorkchop, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Can you copy and paste it? I scanned through and seem to have missed it.

2. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

Couldn't do it on my phone so I took a few screen shots

Attached Files:

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Yep that works. :pissed:

4. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Wake up folks!

Attached Files:

5. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Attached Files:

6. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

They keep going after the citizens of this country rather than the criminals of this country. Because citizens are law-abiding, and criminals scare them. 'Nuff said! :mad:

7. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

And criminals vote for them, too

8. onelow1ton

onelow1ton New Member

Yep ^^^ why don't they realize that you can ban whatever you want and screw the honest people but criminals don't care what's banned because duhh there criminals

9. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess (‘keep and bear’) arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed the subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing.” - Adolph Hitler

Unfortunately we are the subject race

10. Balota

Balota ... but I used to play keyboards. Staff Member

And you know what they (the criminals) say ... "Vote early, vote often".:eek:

In my opinion, the only person more dangerous to America than Barack Obama is a reelected Barack Obama.

11. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Onelow- for the same reason that PETA protestors that throw red paint on women wearing furs coats do not throw paint on bikers wearing leathers.

It ain't safe.

12. bkt

bkt New Member

So, should Mr. Soetoro get re-elected and reinstate the AWB, how many of you will dutifully toss your ARs and AKs in the back of the truck or pay a visit to the local cop shop to turn them in?

You don't really have to answer that. But now might be a good time to decide what you'll do and why.

13. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I'll be going fishing. ;)

14. PrimePorkchop

PrimePorkchop New Member

15. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

And we have ourselves an idiot of the day.
    Kathleen Suzanne Oare-Marshall @Brandon...you have fallen for the GOP trick, that Obama is going to take your rights to bear arms. They do this to ensure poor/middle class votes for Republicans duh! And after they win and you all are working for peanuts fighting over the last freaking poptarts at the food pantry. That maybe you will shoot each other and die, so they won't have to worry about you duh!

16. JonM

JonM Moderator

Nah, there are enough ron paul disciples who are going to "protest" by voting write in or staying home. Obama has this in the bag. There are enough people willing to "make a point" and help seal our fate

17. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

18. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Just reading her name I have the image of her being a perfect *****. And she doesn't disappoint in her stupid comment.

One of the fine, shinning examples of why I do not engage in Twitter or Facebook because the veracity of the verbal beatdown I would set course on would only be equaled by the shear steaming mass of what I can only assume this waste of oxygen occupies.

I hope she gets hit by a bus. On Christmas. :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.