Firearms Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you can tell from the title I am from North Idaho about 100 miles from the Canadian border. I am new to this forum but have found it quite interesting. To give you a brief background I am pushing 50 in a month or so. I served in the Navy and the Army (I was young what can I say), spent 20 years in the firearms industry and 7 years as a licensed dealer. I have been fortunate in having the opportunity to fire most makes, models and types of firearms both domestic and abroad. I have a 150-yard firing range in my back yard and have been able to test fire at cars, brick walls and various other items to see what will happen to them. I do not own any full-auto but have friends who have acquired legal collections before the last full-auto assault on our rights. I am an avid hunter, shooter and semi-survivalist. I say semi because as I get older creature comforts are kind a nice. So much for the back ground.

I do not claim to be an expert in any field and my knowledge is based on my personal testing of and training in firearms to see what they might or might not do.

Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

Have a great day

Remember:
Plan for the worst, Hope for the best and if you land on your feet running life is good!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts