From new york

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by LongIslandkid, Jan 19, 2013.

1. LongIslandkid

LongIslandkid New Member

So they passed this law can't buy long barrel guns if you own one you need to register it but what if you want to sell it can i buy a long rifle and then just register it? Thanks

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Better ask the idiots that passed that law :(

3. LongIslandkid

LongIslandkid New Member

Yeah tell me about it.. Good thing I'm buying a second house out of NY.. Really starting to hate this place

4. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I don't even think they would be able to give a straight answer...

5. robertusa123

robertusa123 New Member

i want to know how you can afford the taxes i bailed out in 1994 my hoal morgage paymentin va wouldent even cove the escro at my ants house in bethpage

6. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Took you this long?:confused:

7. Garadex

Garadex New Member

It would probably be something like, "because of the shape of the earth the turtles swim inside currents full of shrimp which is why the economy is crap." :rolleyes:

8. gunsmoke11

gunsmoke11 New Member

We're neighbors, but your interpretation of the law is not correct. They're talking about the registration of rifles that they consider to be their definition of assault weapons. NYC registers everything, but this isn't the case here. Also, I can't imagine upstate hunters registering their rifles, cause if the little Napolean in Albany tried to do that the state would be lucky to issue 3 hunting licenses a year and lose a ton of money in revenue. Money talks where politicians are concerned.

It still stinks to high heaven, but they'll have an impossible task to perform in convincing people to register these guns with the good chance that they'll be coming after them one day. The dummies just made the perfect argument with this law as to why guns shouldn't be registered. Hopefully they'll see the idiocy of this law and make drastic changes to most of it.They had better.:mad:

9. Vincine

Vincine New Member

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
  10. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Well you have til 4/2014 to make moving arrangements. I know I would.