Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on another forum, thought you all might want to read it and the thread!

Not sure how true; but, worth the read.

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/showthread.php?t=178491

Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

Was out with some friends last night, and one of the women was talking to a guy she knows. I never met him but we started talking and come to find out, he is a federal air marshal, 12 year ex-Marine. So I ask him which side would he chose...conversation went like this:

Me:So if the orders came in, that as a federal agent, you were required to confiscate peoples guns, would you do it?

Him:Of course, orders are orders

Me:So you would violate peoples 2nd amendment rights, because you were ordered to?

Him:Yes, why do you need to have an AR of AK anyway. And trust me the government knows what guns you have!!!

Me:I doubt they know, cause most of mine were cash and carry. I thought you took and oath to the Constitution, not the politians.

Him:Well I did, but thats just a useless piece of paper written 300 years ago!!!

He then asked for my name and address. That was the point I knew I needed to walk away, and just left the conversation with "well, I guess we will see each other on the front lines. And good luck trying to come take my guns."

So the lesson learned is that they will turn on the citizens, only need to be ordered to. So if you meet any kind of LEO, make sure you know what side he/she is on, cause we will need the ones on our side, and we will want to know the ones that arent.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I don't buy it, way too ~I'm a hero, I sure told him, look how awesome I am~ overtone to be real in my opinion, confrontational contact like those rarely go all script perfect. That may very well have been the jist of the conversation and that may have been his fantasied rebuttal while taking a shower and then thought " I"M A HERO! MUST ALERT THE INTERTUBES NOW!"

·
Registered
350 Posts
I might be all wrong on this (not the first time) but, stop and think about this...if this so-called "order" came down to confiscate all the guns, how many government agents would that require? There's just no way I see that being possible...this current Administration can't hardly afford to run the joint now as it is. I don't believe "they" know who has what either to make it work on getting ALL of the guns...especially without a civil unrest. If anything, they'll stick it to reducing the purchase of new weapons and beat up the ammo manufacturers but, to go after someone who has firearms purchased maybe face to face say 10 or 25 years ago thru a classified ad or whatever?...naaaa Like I said, I may be wrong but, I just don't see it gearing up like that. If it does..."Heck I dunno what happened to all those guns I had...pay no mind to those pieces of cut up 12" diameter PVC pipe pieces over there, sonny....";)

Reactions: OLD Ron

·
Banned
6,489 Posts
Humm! It is always the USMC that the the Left wingnutts blame for the problems of America. I was talking to a Doctor who belongs to the AMA a very left wing medical Org.
I said Doctor is it true the Flu shots will be mandated by Obama? Doctor yes we have the serum. I ask, will Flu shots only be used on NRA members? He said that was true. I ask do you know these shots are actually a deadly virus? Doctor Yes but it is best for the New World. This is a true story.:eek:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Humm! It is always the USMC that the the Left wingnutts blame for the problems of America. I was talking to a Doctor who belongs to the AMA a very left wing medical Org.
I said Doctor is it true the Flu shots will be mandated by Obama? Doctor yes we have the serum. I ask, will Flu shots only be used on NRA members? He said that was true. I ask do you know these shots are actually a deadly virus? Doctor Yes but it is best for the New World. This is a true story.:eek:

Now I'm going to go to jail for not getting a flu shot? I give up....:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
I gotta throw the flag here! BS

I clicked the link and read the thread. Not the kind of forum that I would personally consider very credible.

As a retired LEO, I have friends in the federal LEO community, both retired and active. They are all veterans, and take their oaths, both military and LE very seriously.

·
Administrator
26,855 Posts
I would humbly offer for your consideration- have any of y'all looked at how MANY guns are held in private hands in the US.

Approximately 275 MILLION. About 1 household in 3. The total firearms in the hands of the US military AND various Fed, State and local LEOs- less than 4 million.

Visual aid. Whale. Guppy. Guppy attempting to eat whale. Guppy has serious heartburn.

·
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
7,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I gotta throw the flag here! BS

I clicked the link and read the thread. Not the kind of forum that I would personally consider very credible.

As a retired LEO, I have friends in the federal LEO community, both retired and active. They are all veterans, and take their oaths, both military and LE very seriously.
As I said found on another forum, posted here for some digestion. Also, listen to the NY 33 minute youtube video carefully. At one point of the guys says "you would have to kick in my door" and the Cop responds "Bring it on". Watching it was around the 20:53 timeframe.

·
Registered
55 Posts
This is fantastic. I laughed so hard I had to get up and walk away from my computer. Just what I needed after studying until two in the morning. Hope I didn't wake the wife and kids.

Anyway - Brilliant!

;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would humbly offer for your consideration- have any of y'all looked at how MANY guns are held in private hands in the US.

Approximately 275 MILLION. About 1 household in 3. The total firearms in the hands of the US military AND various Fed, State and local LEOs- less than 4 million.

Visual aid. Whale. Guppy. Guppy attempting to eat whale. Guppy has serious heartburn.
And how many of those four million would actually accept that order that have fathers brothers cousins etc that they would be willin to take they're family guns at gun point I wouldn't think many just my thought

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
A horse wants to race. A squirl wants to climb trees, a military trained guy gal wants to fight. The orders are to be followed, and if you think the guy on the front lines, picks which orders to follow, I don't think so.

As for flu shots, any shot at the Dr office, pass. Given to children, it is not a positive thing many times. Before you trust a Dr with a shot of anything, read what is in it, and read the effects it has on others.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I might be all wrong on this (not the first time) but, stop and think about this...if this so-called "order" came down to confiscate all the guns, how many government agents would that require? There's just no way I see that being possible...this current Administration can't hardly afford to run the joint now as it is. .............;)
KimberFan,
I have an idea that when a country is in bad financial straits, that it is not very hard to "deputize" people that are hungry for power or food, and have them do the dirty work of getting guns. This sort of thing happened in Germany and Italy during the late '30's, which led to the confiscation of people, guns, freedom. If you can corrupt the youth into believing that their 'messia' is the chosen one, you can get them to do your bidding also, just remember Hitler youth. The veneer of America is quite thin, and all it takes is a consistent, persistent drop in people's financial stability to start all kinds of programs to do nasty things to freedoms.

·
Registered
957 Posts
KimberFan,
I have an idea that when a country is in bad financial straits, that it is not very hard to "deputize" people that are hungry for power or food, and have them do the dirty work of getting guns. This sort of thing happened in Germany and Italy during the late '30's, which led to the confiscation of people, guns, freedom. If you can corrupt the youth into believing that their 'messia' is the chosen one, you can get them to do your bidding also, just remember Hitler youth. The veneer of America is quite thin, and all it takes is a consistent, persistent drop in people's financial stability to start all kinds of programs to do nasty things to freedoms.
Relevant: note the last line, sent to me idk how real it is or not:

Monday, January 28, 2013

Status of gun industry

Attention F.B. fans: to follow will be several IMPORTANT Info updates about the status of the gun industry currently, followed by an INVENTORY UPDATE: We traveled to Texas for Industry meetings concerning the shortages, here's what we were told.

Smith & Wesson-is running at Full capacity making 300+ guns/day-mainly M&P pistols. They are unable to produce any more guns to help with the shortages.

RUGER: Plans to increase from 75% to 100% in the next 90 days.

FNH: Moving from 50% production to 75% by Feb 1st and 100% by March 1. Remington-Maxed out!

Armalite: Maxed out.

DPMS: Can't get enough parts to produce any more product.

COLT: Production runs increasing weekly...bottle necked by Bolt carrier's.

LWRC:Making only black guns, running at full capacity...can't get enough gun quality steel to make barrels.

Springfield Armory: Only company who can meet demand but are running 30-45 days behind.

AMMO: Every caliber is now Allocated! We are looking at a nation wide shortage of all calibers over the next 9 months. All plants are producing as much ammo as possible w/ of 1 BILLION rounds produced weekly. Most is military followed by L.E. and civilians are third in line.

MAGPUL is behind 1 MILLION mags, do not expect any large quantities of magpul anytime soon.

RELOADERS... ALL Remington, Winchester, CCI & Federal primers are going to ammo FIRST. There are no extra's for reloading purposes... it could be 6-9 months before things get caught up. Sorry for the bleak news, but now we know what to expect in the coming months. Stay tuned, we'll keep you posted...

Related commentary from Bob Owens:

They didn’t know when they’d be getting anything back in stock, from magazines to rifles to pistols. Manufacturers were running full-bore, but couldn’t come close to keeping up with market demand. It wasn’t just the AR-15s, the AK-pattern rifles, the M1As, and the FALs that were sold out. It really hit me when I realized that the World War-era M1 Garands, M1 carbines, and Enfield .303s were gone, along with every last shell. Ubiquitous Mosin-Nagants—of which every gun store always seems to have 10-20—were gone. So was their ammo. Only a dust free space marked their passing. I’ve never seen anything like it.

Every weapon of military utility designed within the past 100+ years was gone. This isn’t a society stocking up on certain guns because they fear they may be banned. This is a society preparing for war.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the question to Marines at 29 Palms went out around 1997 or so when komrad klinton was in office.
The question (Paraphrasing here): "if the orders came out, would you go house to house to confiscate civilians firearms?"
Supposedly about 27 percent said yes.
and BTW... there are NO "ex marines". There are Former Marines!
But NOT EX unless they got thrown out with a dishonorable discharge!
I asked a couple Phoenix cops, one was retired the other still in his 40's and working that question.
The answer I got was: "no way in hell, I'd turn in my badge first. I know I'd never get to the second house in that scenario".
The other was negative also. Never found one that said "yes"

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
I found this on another forum, thought you all might want to read it and the thread!

Not sure how true; but, worth the read.

Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent

Enemies among us...a conversation with a Fed agent ...
Yup. They're everywhere.

In short: when faced with failure to feed their families, through "disobeying" such unlawful orders, the "lightbulb" turns on for such people. It then becomes feeding their kids (with having a job and income) or coming after us, their employers. Fairly simple "math" for many.

Shouldn't surprise anybody.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts