Friend has joined the Marines

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by JiroZero713, Mar 29, 2009.

1. JiroZero713

JiroZero713 Active Member

I'm proud to say one of my 'brother's' has joined me. I've played with this guy with toy guns since I was 9 years old. I grew away from him but recently we've been hanging out more and working out together.

This guy is tough as nails and can run 6 miles non stop a day if he wants to...(and he usually does).

Surprising that I can do more sit-ups than him though.

Anyway he's joined Infantry and will be swearing in some time later. I hate to see him do infantry though because you know I worry about him...but he wanted to do it....so I told him if he gets killed I'm kicking his *** in the afterlife after a few Dr. Peppers in celebration.

So say congrats to my bud.

I also want to bring something else up.

Today we went to Sams Club....and my god...people packed the place....I have never seen this many people there before.

I give us 6 months before something major happens. I hope to god not...but people are doing their survival skills and stocking up on bulk everything.

It's scary.

2. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Are any of these people living above you? jk, jiro. You get that roof fixed yet?

3. JiroZero713

Aye some tar did the trick.

Remington .357 hollow points suck...didn't even expand.

4. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Alright, I missed something. Obviously you shot a hole in your ceiling. Was it with that gun that you were waving around and pointing at yourself on youtube?

5. JiroZero713

Never did point it at myself and even showed it was unloaded. It wasn't a safety video. Enough dammit. I'm tired of explaining it.

This is about my friend not my gun accident. That thread got locked and it's over and done with.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
  6. McNabb11b

McNabb11b New Member

Sorry, was just asking...
    Didn't mean to offend. :(
    Congratulations to your friend.

7. JiroZero713

It's alright. I got a bit angry there. My apologies. It was a fun video and wasn't really anything.