Friday night..

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by VegasGunGirl, Jun 2, 2012.

1. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Sitting at home drinking a margarita and enjoying surfing this site.. whats everyone else up to? anyone wanna talk guns?:D:p

2. Nrgman676

Nrgman676 New Member

I'm working And always want to Talk firearms

3. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

Sipping some crown, listening to the stereo, and cleaning a few guns. Good times :D

4. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

Well I am down one drink.. it was a big drink, the room is starting to look a little brighter.. haha :)

Thinking about a movie on netflix, hmm I am so damn bored. Its Friday night in Vegas and I am sitting at home.. Not much of a clubber so being home is fine with me. what to watch on tv? any good movie recomends?

5. bigj

bigj New Member

I Like Hombre

6. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

I just watched "don't be afraid of the dark" on netflix, good movie.

7. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Tonight i drank a little johnnie walker blue label and watched "the woman in black"

8. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I bought that movie a few weeks ago, its not bad. Those little critters are crazy!

9. MrWray

MrWray New Member

What kind of movies do you like? Im a big horror fan myself

10. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I love horror but not when I'm alone. Makes it hard to sleep. I am a big fan of comedy
    Love talladega nights. Will ferrol is one of my favs. I will probably end up passing out before long. To much alcohol in my blood. I worked out this morning. Ran 5 miles than went to spin class and did 19 miles in 60 minutes. I am kinda spent today. I love the gym and I love sports. I still love guns the most though. :)

11. nukinfuts29

nukinfuts29 New Member

I took my pain medication, had a few beers, involuntarily inhaled a bunch of fumes painting some guns and now i'm taking a ride on heavy metal

12. MrWray

MrWray New Member

The last comedy i watched was brides maids, i laughed my *** off. "the grey" is also another good one

13. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

I wanna watch the gray but don't think it's on Netflix yet. I watched the devil inside. Down right awful if my opinion counts. Haha

14. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I tried watching "the devil inside" last week, i ended up turning it off about halfway through. Pretty bad

Fright night is a good one,its not real jumpy

15. Quentin

Quentin New Member

I also want to watch The Grey but not on Netflix as you said. Recently watched the new version of The Thing and loved it. Again not on Neflix though.

16. MrWray

MrWray New Member

I love "the thing" the old and the new version. I like how the new one is actually a prequel to the old one. I have them both on blu-ray

17. Quentin

Quentin New Member

Yeah I'm a real fan too! I have the 1982 version on HD DVD and the new one on Blu-ray. And the old 1951 version on DVD. And the original short story, Who Goes There, which the Carpenter movie is pretty faithful to.

Sad that other than the '51 version the newer versions failed at the box office.

18. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Ya i know, i can watch the 1982 version over and over again and not get tired of it. I can do that witha few movies. Full metal jacket is another one, i love war movies too

19. VegasGunGirl

VegasGunGirl New Member

To much to drink. Haha. Room
    Spinning. Time to go lay down. Good night. :)

20. Argyle_Armoring

Argyle_Armoring New Member

I'm at work and bored to death.