Fresh AR Build

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by AlexZafo, Dec 25, 2012.

1. AlexZafo

AlexZafo New Member

Hey guys, brand new to the forum here and my first thread :). But anyway back to the topic.

I finally started my first ar build, and this will also be my first ar-15. Yesterday I had placed an order for a stag arms stripped lower receiver with the second amendment engraved into it, I figured that would be a nice custom touch, especially at the range. And today I had placed an order for three 20 round mags, the stag arms lower parts kit, a nice fixed stock, I wasn't a big fan of the A2 style so I decided on a M.A.G.S EFX-A1 stock and a magpul vertical rail grip.

I realized I ordered in the middle of a panic for parts, but I feel I got a pretty good price on things, the only draw back is I'm going to have to wait a good 4 months for the receiver according to stag's website. But I'm okay with that because I didn't pay an astronomical price for things.
    Now i just have to get my hand on an upper receiver, I plan on going with a complete stag arms 3H upper.

And also, I've been lurking the forum for a while and been read all the stickies/threads but I'm glad to finally be part of the community :)

2. hmh

hmh New Member

Sounds good would really like to see that lower post pics when you get it in.

3. FullautoUSA

FullautoUSA Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner Lifetime Supporter

The engraving on the lower sounds pretty cool, can't wait to see it!

4. AlexZafo

AlexZafo New Member

Thanks guys, I will definitely put up pictures once it comes in

5. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

Congratulations, you done well going with STAG. I didn't realize they were making a lower with the 2nd Amendment engraved on it ... pretty cool! :)

6. Bigcat

Bigcat Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum!! enjoy your build!!! :)

7. vbustillo2

vbustillo2 New Member

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your stripped lower?

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

9. AlexZafo

AlexZafo New Member