Freeloaders listen up!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by gregs887, Jun 29, 2009.

1. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I'm sure most of us piss away $15 a week, or some of you even daily. That's a small price to pay for this great website. I just reupped for another year. Are you?

2. w_houle

w_houle New Member

If I could afford $15, do you think I would be constantly trolling forums? Besides, a TotalFark account is only $5 a month and I don't even do that:(

3. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Yeah... its $15 a year, not a month. Either way, do what you want, but supporting membership is the epic win, even if I haven't received my decal yet. :(

4. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

I meant that most of us lose $15 in any given week, so $15 year is not so bad. Thanks gopher, my original post wasn't thought out very well.

5. w_houle

w_houle New Member

Oh... That's a different story, time to see what the couch has eaten :p

6. matt g

matt g New Member Supporter

I'm still trying to talk the admins into a lifetime membership program.

7. ktmboyz

ktmboyz New Member

$15 bucks is a small price to pay for the camaraderie of like minded fellow firearm enthusiast :rolleyes:
    Not to mention the dimwitted sarcasm and abuse one could endure here

all kidding aside its well worth the $15 to see this community stays around and continues to grow

8. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

Shoot just having access to the Knowladge Base is worth the $15.

Look if you think you can't afford it look at it like this. Do you drink soda or beer? Then cut out one per day for 15 days and bank that money in a jar. In 15 days you would have more than $15. Use $15 for FTF take the rest and buy your wife some ammo.

9. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

We will get you......sooner or later......but we will get you. ;)

10. canebrake

canebrake New Member

And if "WE" don't get you they send me out to your house and after I fold you like a lawn chair, I shake you upside down until $15 falls out of your pockets! Or your neighbors chip in for the entertainment value!

ConservativeBrawler.jpg

11. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Supporting membership is the goal. The decal is something I have considered a foregone no go as I have not seen mine yet either. Forget the decal, knowledge base, bunker and trail is all I need. :D

12. Ubergopher

Ubergopher New Member

Very true... Still though, let me *****.

13. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I've tried the same *****, but...

NO DECAL YET, OR EVER as far as I figure. No biggie.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
  14. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

$15 is 300 recycled cans/bottles. So kill 2 birds with 1 stone, recycle and get the money you need to become a supporting member. :)

15. LegatoRedrivers

LegatoRedrivers New Member

Recycling is for hippies. :p

I do intend to go for the supporting membership eventually, but I don't even have electricity at home at present. Priorities, priorities...

16. masterPsmith

masterPsmith New Member

Medical retirement income---$1149.00 month, house payment---$800.00, back taxes---$200.00 per month( caused by medical problems), utilities and food---more than I have left !!!! I will, as soon as I can afford it, become a supporting member.:eek::eek:

Jim...................

17. Yunus

Yunus New Member

I'm picturing you peddling on a bicycle attached to a generator to power your computer while typing.

18. p11shooter

p11shooter New Member

Hhhelllllllppppp!!!!

Ok, I have searched, probably not in the right place! But where do you go to sign up and pay to become a supporting member? :eek::rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:

19. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

It's in your User CP - It will say something like "Premium Membership" and then you click on it and it will give you a couple of options for payment.

20. LegatoRedrivers

LegatoRedrivers New Member

Something like that; I have access while at work, obviously, and 2 fully charged laptop batteries by the time I get home. Jump on a friendly unsecured network for access, I get a good 2.5 hours or so... :p