Freedom of Speech "Censorship"

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Bigcountry02, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

I do not trust either Rep or Dem and now because of radical muslims are killing because of the koran (anti-american/anti-western) burning by the pastor from Florida. The appeasement continues, to push for limited 1st Amendment Rights. They want to push for government censorship what was done during WWII. More chip and chip away at our freedoms.

Lindsey Graham: 'Freedom of Speech is a Great Idea But We're in a War'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG1q2aaZFjQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Lindsey Graham: 'Freedom of Speech is a Great Idea But We're in a War'[/ame]

Franklin D. Roosevelt: Executive Order 8985 Establishing the Office of Censorship.

Executive Order 8985 Establishing the Office of Censorship

2. bkt

bkt New Member

"Free speech is a great idea, but we're in a war. During World War II, you had limits on what you could say if it would inspire the enemy."

Has Mr. Graham just tacitly acknowledged we are at war with Islam? Sure smells that way to me. Of course, Graham is to ******* stupid to realize what he just said, and he's too much of a pu**y to acknowledge the fight he's in. So it's easier for him to call for a ban on speech - particularly speech that will infuriate (not inspire) the enemy.

3. PSmitty1

PSmitty1 New Member

Don't open the door! Once it's open it rarely is shut and all kinds of things begin to creep in.

4. orangello

orangello New Member

I think they need to send this azzhat over to afcrapistan to conduct a survey of local opinions; he would get more honest answers if he went without guards.

5. WannaGator

WannaGator New Member

The Pastor that burned the Koran did 1 stupid thing so let's NOT do another by restricting my 1st Ammendment Rights.

Stupid is as Stupid does.

I trust neither (R) nor (D) behind someone's name Idiots abbound in both parties.

6. Bigcountry02

7. opaww

opaww New Member

One day when I get the money to get a Koran I will do so, then video tape me pissing on it then burning it and posting it on youtube

8. Jesse17

Jesse17 New Member

The same asshats that want to ban burning a Koran will turn around and protect the 'right' of illegal aliens (not undocumented workers) to burn the US Flag! :mad:

If I didn't think Youtube would just remove the video I would have already beat you Opaww!

9. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

While I would never advocate civil disobedience, remember that freedom isn't free and prepare accordingly.

10. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Does that mean my investment into marketing the Koran printed on toilet paper is probably going to be a bad idea?

11. Jpyle

Jpyle New Member

yeah...in most of the Muslim world they use their left hand...:rolleyes:

12. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Active Member

I personally would just rather burn a Muslim-or just make that,a whole building full of them.

An eye for an eye. We need to get all of these people out of our country,before they start doing more damage than they already have.

13. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

buy 2, sl-l!t on 1, n wipe ur @ss with the other.........that'll learnem'. :D:rolleyes:

14. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

Ask France and England how appeasement is working out for them.

Our enemies are terrorists, both foreign and domestic. If "dishonoring" the Quaran makes them show themselves, then I think it should be used to draw them into the crosshairs. What you will never see is the leaders of the terrorist groups coming into the open to fight. They will always send their miseducated drones to do their dirty work. Cowards and puzzies if you ask me.

15. Bigcountry02

Then use the right hand as well!

16. 556plinker

556plinker New Member

To start, let's just condemn beheading. Maybe then we can open up a dialogue, get some religous diversity programs going and then see if we can find some common ground.

17. russ

russ New Member

No, it's a great idea. You'll sell a sh!tload of it.

18. orangello

orangello New Member

Sounds like a good start!

19. pandamonium

pandamonium New Member

These progressive/commie power-hungry-freaks will miss no chance to take away our freedoms. NO laws should be tolerated that infringe upon any of our rights. They might as well invoke the Espionage Act, we cannot allow these politicians to make lame argument for infringement of of our rights.

As for the burning of the koran, as Skullie said, burn enough of these abominations and more so called "peaceful" muslims will show their true colors!! Eff it! If we're gonna do this, lets quit puzzy-footin around and lets get the hell on with it!! I am SO sick of these PC politicians that are so damn afraid for their career jobs that they actually make apologies for Americans excercising American FREEDOMS!!!