Free posters from the Brady Campaign!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Declaration Day, May 3, 2007.

1. Declaration Day

Declaration Day New Member Supporter

2. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

A stack of soaked phamplets makes for good wet pack ;) . I recomend we all order posters for target practice, and then mail them back to Sarah :) . Full of holes of course.

3. kobe

kobe New Member

Who pays for this stuff? Our tax money?

4. BrassMonkey

BrassMonkey New Member Supporter

No the Brady Campaign is funded by private donations.

5. notdku

notdku Administrator Staff Member

I wonder if anyone has ever leaked a copy of who donates to them.

6. Declaration Day

Declaration Day New Member Supporter

Nobody is totally useless. If nothing else, they can be used as a bad example.

7. retro

retro New Member

I just ordered 100,000 of them. We'll see if they actually send any...

8. bgh831

bgh831 New Member

I am going to try 20 of each at a time hopefully it won't get flagged and they send them. I will post pics when they arrive after some 200 yrd .17 sighting in :p

9. RONSERESURPLUS

RONSERESURPLUS New Member

Free Posters from the Brady Bunch of fools?

Hello all

RON L here = SERESIRPLUS

Thanks to the folks that posted this one and I will be ordering a lot of them as well and will do the Paint a red Circle on them and post at Gun shows and Public forums! That way, they Pay for our way or showing how wrong they are? Put thier Hate Speech out in public asnd let folks see it for the Slanted, Very Boased Crap is IS and always has been!

These are the folks that along with many in GOV want to steal your rights, tell them How ya feel and let them pay for the Negative Advertizing! Briliant Idea!

RON L

10. MarkoPo

MarkoPo New Member

Wow, I just read through all the rationale on the brady bill page. I didn't know giving up all my guns and gun rights would make me a safer person. I think I am going to sell all my weapons to the next church buy back. :rolleyes: Well that might not work, according to the brady page we should do through background checks on the church's purchasing the guns and make them wait at least six months for a cool down period. They can't buy anything with over a 10 shot capacity either. Well looks like I'm just gonna have to keep my guns. Darn!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2008
  11. Righteous

Righteous New Member

think about this a second ..... if you order them even with intentions of destroying them they have in there hands the peoples names and now the right to say WE have had THIS many orders for the posters sp people are supporting what were about....... your adding to the problem