Free knife giveaway!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by CA357, Feb 20, 2011.

1. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Some time back, the Supporting Members had a project going and a bunch of us bought Swedish Mora knives for it. Well, I have an extra one and I'm going to give it away here in the Clubhouse. Of course it's brand new.

These are not expensive knives, but they are stout and utilitarian. The blades are carbon steel, so they take and hold a nice edge. It comes with the sheath as shown. They're a great camping knife. I think the blade is about 3 7/8".

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want a chance at winning the knife, send me a PM with your name and mailing info. The lovely Mrs. CA357 will draw the name out of a mayonnaise jar that will be kept on Funk & Wagnell's porch for security purposes until the time of the drawing.

This contest will end on next Monday, Feb. 28th.

This contest is only open to Non-Supporting members. We do this kind of stuff pretty regularly in the Bunker, it's one of the benefits of supporting membership. We also run with sharp objects and intentionally color outside of the lines in there. ;)

Good luck folks.

Disclaimer: this is not an official FTF giveaway, just something I'm doing for fun to ease up the Winter blues.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  2. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Free bump for a great knife. That little sucker has come in ver handy over the last year.

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Even though I am sometimes thought of as a "L", I sent a PM.

4. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

They are great, even though I didn't get mine until the dog gone thing was over!

5. Hunt SD

Hunt SD New Member

Only open to non-supporting members?

6. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I believe it's pretty clear. Nice to see something like this outside the bunker...

7. Hunt SD

Hunt SD New Member

Why yes it is. I failed to see how this benefits any supporting members when they cant join. After rereading a few times I now see what CA357 was trying to say. NGIB thanks for helping clear it up, you are a credit to the forum.

8. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I soo want to be a member other than Supporting right now. I have 2 of these knives and all I can say is that I paid for them and I am not disappointed. I have attached lanyards to both and I have one in my SHTF bag. The other one I have used and almost abused and it has become my favorite utilty knife. Tons of quality for the price, mega-tons of value when free. *mad respect*

9. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

All Right, I have a small problem.

I can't read. Sorry.

10. CA357

It's okay, you're excused Dan. ;)

11. doctherock

doctherock New Member

CA way to drum up the membership. You are golden.

12. CA357

I actually just want to lighten the place up a bit.

13. doctherock

doctherock New Member

Well then +1,000,000,000 you are doing great.

14. NGIB

NGIB New Member

Bump for a great opportunity for a member to get a great knife. Props to you for this event...

15. spittinfire

spittinfire New Member Supporter

Let's keep this one at the top.

16. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

I think it's odd that every reply from this thread is from an SM. All it would take is one non SM to enter to win this knife.

17. CA357

Very strange indeed. So far only two members have thrown their names into the hat. Well, they have pretty good odds. ;)

18. whistlindixie

whistlindixie New Member

I like knives. :D Count me in.

19. fireguy

fireguy New Member

I sent a pm. Please lock this thread.

20. CA357

Only four entries so far folks. Jump right in. :cool: