Georgia Free for three days folks...

Discussion in 'Non Firearms Classifieds' started by BenLuby, Aug 24, 2014.

1. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

That was nice of you. :)
    Will you autograph my e-book? ;)
    ImageUploadedByFirearms Talk1408892801.077001.jpg

3. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

How do I autograph an ebook? Here's a digital signature: Mister McCool, I hope you enjoy the book and keep aiming straight!! Ben L. Hoover, Sr.

4. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

Thank you very much for the book. looking forward to reading it .

5. widowmaker

widowmaker New Member

Ok read the first 2 chapters and noticed its book1. So what's the deal here? you like a drug pusher?:rolleyes: Get a guy hooked and then take advantage of his addiction?????:rolleyes:
    All Kidding aside. I like your style. And yes I would buy book 2. Thanks again for the chance to read a new author. :)

6. Defiant_one

Defiant_one New Member

Just started it...

Had to finish some others first (I read about 2 to 3 a week). Up to chapter 2 and hooked. Nice writing style. Descriptive without going on and on about every little knook and cranny (that drives me nuts...)

And I see you mention book 2..is it available ? If so I will buy that also...

when done with book 1, I'll give you an amazon review and refer your writing to Shawn Chesser (friend on facebook and author - look him up). He plugs other apocalyptic writers and has quite a following...

Hoping this lifts the spirits !

7. BenLuby

BenLuby New Member

Thanks guys. Yes, it is book one in the series, and I am working on book two now. I hope to have it available in the month of October.
    Glad you like my style. I just write what feels right if that makes any sense.

8. deg

deg Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Ok - look, I am not poopooing the zombie thing, it's like "whatever", I guess I just don't get it. Maybe I am too old; what's the deal with it?