Fred Travelina dies.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by skullcrusher, Jun 29, 2009.

1. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

He was a comedian known as "The man with 1000 faces." His impersonations and clean humor always made me laugh. RIP Fred.

Fred Travalena Dies

He was very well known during his hey days. Numerous appearances on Carson and other shows of the time.

2. Shotgun Shooter

Shotgun Shooter New Member

Reallllly?
    I hope this is all a joke. Whos going to die next? George Bush? Bill Gates? Hugh Hefner?

S.S.

3. IGETEVEN

IGETEVEN New Member

Dammit, what the hell is going on here? that blows the sh!t out of the saying "Things happen in threes" Strange forces are at work here. :eek:

R.I.P. Fred

4. easterner123

easterner123 New Member

I agree with IGETEVEN, Billy Mays is dead too. Celebrities are starting to drop like flies. RIP Fred

5. markerdown

markerdown New Member

Gale Storm (my little margie) kicked the bucket too. She had a few 50's Tv shows.

Anyone stationed in japan in the 70's knew all too well all the 50's shows because that's all AFRTS/FEN was authorized to show. I didn't watch much tv back then but when there was only one channel in english thats what was on. It was her time, she was 87. RIP .............................markerdown

6. dynastyofnext

dynastyofnext New Member

Wow he was pretty damn good at that. Cant believe I never heard of him before. This month has to go down as the month with the highest death count in history, its like every other day someone passed away.

RIP-FRED