FoxNews Hacked!! Unbelievable message posted!

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Trez, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trez

Trez Well-Known Member

2. Sniper03

Sniper03 Supporting Member Supporter

Trez,

I certainly do not know all the details. But it was only a flash thought, that it might have been done to attempt to cause FOX News some major problems. As most Americans know, the administration would like to shut FOX up since they are the only one that tells the American public the truth most of the time. And FOX is not in bed and manipulated by the present administration. Just food for thought!;)

3. JonM

JonM Moderator

Personally i wont believe obama is alive unless they got him holding a current issue of new york times next to his head. They can claim he is alive all they want. I say we send in a seal team to find out heh.

Just make sure all islam protocols are followed

4. orangello

orangello New Member

LOL! Good one sir.

5. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

Damn, I was all excited when I saw this. I thought I missed something listening to a baseball game in the car.

6. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Your post says a lot about you as a human being and as an American citizen.

7. Daoust_Nat

You have to start taking some of this less seriously. My post followed the previous posts in content and intent. I have no reason to wish the man's death, but I believe I have plenty of reason to wish him out of office.

8. orangello

orangello New Member

I don't know anybody who wouldn't, at least, chuckle if Obama slipped and busted his butt on camera. :)

9. user4

user4 New Member

I'd dance in the streets like Al Qaeda on 9/11 if BO biffed it. Just saying. I'm just that much more in love with my liberty than I am of the man trying to take it away. Sue me.

10. Hawg

Hawg Active Member

I'm actually surprised he's lived as long as he has but then if he kicked off we'd have Biden and I'm not sure he'd be any better

11. Korey

Korey New Member

do I want him dead? not really I could care less if he was alive or dead. Do I want him out of the white house? You bet your ***, I'll be voting against him this election, I just need to read on his competition more before deciding who

12. knfxda

knfxda New Member

Now, that's funny, but I'd laugh at any politician taking a spill.

Not sure how to take this one as it came after gello's. If "biff" is like "duff", then sure.

See that's just it. We don't have to wish ill on our politicians, we just need to vote them out.

13. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

The absolute worst thing that could happen would be BHO getting shot by a firearm. The call would immediately go out for a Ban on whatever he was shot with & more. If he were to pass on prematurely, it needs to be from his wife's healthy food. I prefer that he has the long term opportunity to suffer the indignity of a one term failed presidency.

14. gregs887

gregs887 New Member

Just a reminder that this is an open forum that anybody can read and we are talking about a sitting president here. Just sayin....

15. orangello

orangello New Member

I would like to point out to the stumpy guys in crappy suits that I NEVER SAID I WOULD PLANT A BANANA PEEL in his path. I will just hope that one migrates there of its own volition. :)

16. Daoust_Nat

Yes, and removing Obama (not counting voting him out) would bring in Biden, and that may not be an improvement. So lets just stifle him with the Republicans in the Senate until Nov. 2012, and vote his *** out.

17. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Open Thread. Not exactly the message we, at FTF, promote or believe in.

JD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.