Foxnews.com: Illegal Alien Rape Story

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by opaww, Jul 13, 2010.

1. suprdave

suprdave New Member

2. cpttango30

cpttango30 New Member

And tie it to the hitch on a 3/4 ton chevy..... I have no place in my world for scum like this. Might as well drag them back to that sheet hole they call Mexico. Sorry if someone doesn't like what I say. I am all for killing every single pedophile I can get my hands on. There is no reason to even let them live.

3. Wheelspin

Wheelspin New Member

Well said. They are simple scum of the earth who don't deserve the pleasure of life!

4. opaww

opaww New Member

And osamaobama loves them and wants them to be citizens

5. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

Hang the scum sucking, low life, gangsta wanta be, bean eatin', anamalistic, pieces of sh!t!

6. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

I'm aboard, kill them slowly.

That said, what parent allows their 14 year old to go to a party where nobody speaks English?

I'm in no way condoning this act, and maybe the Texas guys can add perspective on how far she was from home, but no way I'd let my kid get involved with this, given the environment in the border states at this time.

7. orangello

orangello New Member

WTH?!? Do they send the weirdos North or what? The Mexican police finally picked up some freako who had been raping old ladies (60's & 70's old) up here last year & before; the local sheriff made an announcement about it last month, i bleve.

BB, when i was 14, my parents always knew where i told them i was going, but they didn't always know where i actually was (no cellphone leashes).

8. NGIB

NGIB New Member

I believe the correct tools are a blowtorch and a pair of pliers. (Yeah, always liked Pulp Fiction)...

9. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

Granted, and we don't know the rest of the details, and they wouldn't excuse this, anyhow.

I think at 14, however, if I was at a party where nobody spoke English, I'd probably be second guessing why I was there.

10. orangello

orangello New Member

Agreed! No matter how cold the beer was, time to leave.

11. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

+1000. I may have been adventurous, but I had enough healthy paranoia to know when it was time to leave.

Now these f*****s will probably squeak by on the charges, get deported, and the kid has to live with this.

12. ScottA

ScottA FAA licensed bugsmasher Lifetime Supporter

I have no desire to torture these two at all. Just give me the gun and I'll make it quick. Torture only means this evil will stay in the world a little longer. I prefer to remove evil as quickly as possible.

13. 2hot2handle

2hot2handle New Member

Anyone here a fan of "24"? Shove a towel down the throat and wait till digestion sets in........then get your towel back. :mad:

14. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

This case should be the very meaning of SWIFT justice.

There should be NO ROOM for lienency and the "final judgement" should be on short order. :mad:

The quicker these two are put out of this world, the better it shall be for all of humanity.

JD

15. MGH

MGH New Member

I think Fox said they were from Honduras.:) I don't think Honduras is as crime-ridden as Mexico but I guess they're getting closer. I think the Old Testament did things right. I say bury both of them knee-deep in the middle of the town and let everyone stone them to death.

Also, I didn't see it say the victim's name or race so I would assume she is Hispanic who is bilingual. It might be a reason she's at a party with a bunch of illegals.

16. Benning Boy

Benning Boy New Member

1) Independence Day is not a day set aside for illegals to rape Americans.

2) Texas Rangers were called in to investigate and translate. They should have been called in to make Chuck Norris an honorary Ranger, and allowed him to kick them in the junk till they died.

3) I always like the whole story, but apparently Fox is the only outlet currently carrying this.

4) Kid-touchers always do well in prison. I'll bet a week in the slam will teach them alot of useful English phrases, like "Oh my God, you're ripping my rectum!"

5) I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that had the government been doing it's job, this kid wouldn't have to carry the scars that she now will be forced to. Therefore, the government is now an accessory to felony sexual assault.

17. Davyboy

Davyboy New Member

Where the f**k did her parents think she was

18. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

FWIW, Honduras is north of Nicaragua. I have spent a bit of time there. Northern Nica is bandit territory and adjacent Honduras is a sh*thole. It makes some third world countries look like Paris.

...and Nicaragua isn't much better.

Oh and by the way, saw those bastards heads off. Nice and slow.

19. orangello

orangello New Member

On #4, hopefully they wouldn't get segregated into PC for at least a few months, after which it wouldn't much matter.

On #5, perhaps a civil suit against the Feds for not securing the border as legally required in our citizenship "contract" will be part of the impetus to get the southern border controlled FINALLY. I bet that would be a biiiig price tag; what is a lil girl's rape worth, damn.