Fox reporter suspended

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by aussierogue, Oct 18, 2007.

1. aussierogue

aussierogue New Member

2. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

Nice find. What a hero that guy is for defending his property. I've said it before but when citizens start fighting back with lethal force it instills fear into criminals which we need because our Judicial system sure as hell doesn't.

3. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Reporter

She'll be at NBC nightly news in a month. Big pay raise and bosses that support her brand of journalism. Maybe we'll get lucky and she will try some investigative stunt like sneaking into his place of business/home to see if he will shoot her, and I hope he does. Stupid Leftist Biotch

4. bkt

bkt New Member

5. Catfish

Catfish Member

This is one of those time it`s hard to be a good Christian and not wish that that she would be faced with a robber arm with a gun and willing to use it. I would not wish that on her, but it might make me smile if it happened.

6. 1984cj

1984cj New Member

Let's not let the reporter get ALL of the blame. This article did make it to air. So the editors, producers and station management all must have supported it.
    The Reporter, however, is a real piece of work.
    I feel for the guy that has to defend himself twice and then is attacked by the media.

7. pioneer461

pioneer461 New Member

Just for the sake of clarification, the reporter is from KDFW-Channel 4, the local Fox affiliate, not the Fox News Channel.