Found this on armslist

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by earl1412, Jan 29, 2013.

1. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

From armslist under wisconsin/services:

Kevin Nugent, owner of Shooters Shop in West Allis, is willing to sell you out by pandering to the local media to increase business and appease the gun-grabbers. He is nothing but a quisling. Don't give your hard earned money to a man (if you can call him that) that supports banning private transactions and military-pattern rifles. Don't believe it? You can read all about it here:
    http://m.jsonline.com/more/news/milwaukee/188293181.htm

2. Warrior1256

Warrior1256 New Member

A fence sitter. Waiting to see which way the political wind is blowing before he decides who to side with.

3. CaseyChadwell

CaseyChadwell New Member

He's greedy. Of course his greedy ass wouldn't mind more background checks...people would be coming to him to pay him $30 for the service. He isn't a gunship owner because he lives what he does, he's a gunshop owner bc he can make money, just like his steakhouse. This guy is a greedy a$$ clown.

4. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

He has no problem with this or that..He will be the first crying loudest if they took his stock and shut his business because the 2A was dissolved...

I have no problem with him getting smacked up side of his waffled head...

5. hoovco

hoovco New Member

Did you see where he wouldn't sell a small woman a .45 because it's too much gun for her, so he "knew" she wasn't buying it for herself?

What a douche this guy is.

6. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

It's like you read my mind.
    Two of my 1911s were purchased by my wife as gifts for me. This guy would have prevented that.
    I hope his pompous, condescending @$$ goes out of business.

7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

gee..... I don't know what to say.... except....F##K HIM