Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From armslist under wisconsin/services:

Kevin Nugent, owner of Shooters Shop in West Allis, is willing to sell you out by pandering to the local media to increase business and appease the gun-grabbers. He is nothing but a quisling. Don't give your hard earned money to a man (if you can call him that) that supports banning private transactions and military-pattern rifles. Don't believe it? You can read all about it here:
http://m.jsonline.com/more/news/milwaukee/188293181.htm

·
Registered
825 Posts
He's greedy. Of course his greedy *** wouldn't mind more background checks...people would be coming to him to pay him $30 for the service. He isn't a gunship owner because he lives what he does, he's a gunshop owner bc he can make money, just like his steakhouse. This guy is a greedy a$$ clown.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
He has no problem with this or that..He will be the first crying loudest if they took his stock and shut his business because the 2A was dissolved...

I have no problem with him getting smacked up side of his waffled head...

·
Registered
665 Posts
Did you see where he wouldn't sell a small woman a .45 because it's too much gun for her, so he "knew" she wasn't buying it for herself?

What a douche this guy is.

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Did you see where he wouldn't sell a small woman a .45 because it's too much gun for her, so he "knew" she wasn't buying it for herself?

What a douche this guy is.
It's like you read my mind.
Two of my 1911s were purchased by my wife as gifts for me. This guy would have prevented that.
I hope his pompous, condescending @$$ goes out of business.

·
Premium Member
22,674 Posts
It's like you read my mind.
Two of my 1911s were purchased by my wife as gifts for me. This guy would have prevented that.
I hope his pompous, condescending @$$ goes out of business.
gee..... I don't know what to say.... except....F##K HIM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts