Found a M1A for sale

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by jeepnjonny, Oct 15, 2013.

1. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

This is my most desired gun right now! Just found this one for sale in Utah. I thought it looked like a great deal. Just if I had the funds! And a wife that was onboard.

Here is the description.
    Springfield Armory M1A Loaded, Olive Green stock, Smith scope mount, Nikon M308 Scope, 1 40 round and 2 20 round mags, over 100 rounds of 308 ammo, plus brass and brand new never used RCBS reloading dies, $2200 or make me a close offer (Low Ball Offers will be ignored) E-Mail is best. Not looking for trades at this time. Pic does not show scope, or tools and ammo, etc.

I even really like the color.

It's in utahgunexchange.com

For now I'll just sit and weep to my self.

2. MisterMcCool

MisterMcCool Well-Known Member Supporter

Springfield has made a lot of guns but there ain't no woman like the one you got.

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

The Utah Gun Exchange is a spin off of a classified that was dropped by SLC K-2 Television. There has been some real scams reported on this service. There is a big case under investigation concerning an ammo bargain rip off. :confused:

4. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

Ksl.com classifieds dropped their very good firearm section when sandy hook happened. This page started then. I have purchased many things from here. It's just like every other online classified. Craigslist has some major scams as well. Being a smart buyer avoids the problems. I buy in person and always have my hands on a product before money is exchanged.

5. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

That is Ok. However if you are not in the SLC area you have to run the risk of scam. Utah is the scam capital of the United States. I would alert anyone to approach this business with your lights on. The ammo scam in Provo was pulled on victims who went there in person. There has been Hugh losses in that one. And as usual in Utah no arrest.:(

6. jeepnjonny

jeepnjonny New Member

You have me curious. Do you have a link on the ammo scam?

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  8. Salvo

Salvo New Member

I sometimes remind my sweetheart that if something happened to my Harley, she would not be able to replace it. - If something were to happen to her though, the Harley would get me another sweetheart in short order.

She always hits me when I say that, but she's awfully cute when she's mad.

9. austin92

austin92 New Member

There's 2 at my lgs for around 1300

10. txpossum

txpossum New Member

Sounds a little high to me.