Forum Suggestion.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by DarinCraft, Feb 23, 2010.

1. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, but I would like to suggest a sub-forum or whatever for jokes, funny stories, anecdotes and/or humor. I know I get my fair share of jokes emailed to me or told and I'm sure everyone here does. I think it would be a good place for a little pick me up if your having a bad day or just love to read jokes.

Maybe even a sticky that people could add to, although it would get pretty lengthy. Obviously they would have to fall within forums rules with no racial or blatantly sexual/perverse statements.

If I'm out of place just delete this. Thanks for the consideration.
    Darin

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Become a [​IMG] and a whole new world will open up to you!

3. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

I should have bolded, underlined and highlighted blatantly...lol...I actually wrote connotations, but I knew that wouldn't work.....:D

4. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Oh...well that, too. Didn't notice that Darin WASN'T a supporting member! All kinds of good things come with supportation.

5. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Definately worth it Darin

6. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Oh ok...will do but it won't be for a while...I'm flat broke....trust me I would love to support, I would have done it but the bad news came.

Go ahead and delete this in that case.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  7. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

I just realized I had $18 sitting in my PayPal account. So I figured I've gotten a lot from this forum and I had forgotten about that money, what the heck I can pay back

8. lonyaeger

lonyaeger Active Member

Hey, if you can't you can't, Darin. Don't put yourself in a bind. I bet some other forum members would lift you up!

9. MoHawk

MoHawk New Member

Congrats and WELCOME

10. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Well we ARE in a bind, but I look at it this way.

This forum provides a great knowledge base, great people and a ton of info that has probably saved more money in a bad purchase than the membership cost. The $18 in my paypal account, I had completely forgotten was there.

Plus, we are not going to lose our house or anything else. I make barely enough money for the bills, but we saved enough money that we can support ourselves for almost a year with no income at all(probably 8-10 months), so if I use that savings to supplement our income it will actually last about 40 months. I was really upset when I first got the news about my wife's job. So I lost sight of the facts, we have savings, we have family, she is highly trained in an area that has not been effected by the economy (her office is closing because the corp wants to "consolidate."), and she will have unemployment.

All in all the $15 ain't gonna kill us, but thanks Lon I do appreciate knowing that others care.

11. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

You're one of the good guys Darin and you've brought a lot to the forum in just a short time. :cool:

12. hunter Joe

hunter Joe New Member

Hey Darin, I've had 4 bucks sitting in my FTF account for a long time. I'm not sure how it got there, kind of a mystery to me, but if you need it bro and if the mods or the wizard of FTF can transfer it, it yours. Joe

P.S. I can't find any good junk in this forum to spend it on anyway and that really bugs me having freak'n 4 dollars that I can't even spend on nothing. Who in their right mind would put 4 bucks in a guys account knowing there is nothing to spend the damned money on? Tell me, what kind of clown boy would do that? I been kind of thinking that, that rascal Benny Boy did it. That dude is alway coming up with some wily do do and you probably have figured out by now that he's some kind of trouble maker. I think him and Tango are actually related and I'm not sure if that's good or bad. I actually think it's some kind of commie plot or some dang conspiracy. Good night y'all, sweet dreams. Orion

Last edited: Feb 24, 2010
  13. DarinCraft

DarinCraft New Member

Holy crap, thanks man and that little rant just sent my to bed with a sore stomach....:D

14. Hey-you-guys

Hey-you-guys New Member

Glad you became supporting member. About time, too.